General Chopper Extraction L.A.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The US military later claimed that they were simply conducting training exercises - but refused to elaborate on what the training was intended for.

A statement by the LAPD said: "This training is coordinated with the appropriate state, county, and city officials as well as private property owners. Safety precautions have been implemented to prevent unnecessary risk to both participants and/or area residents and property."

Military officials claim the local terrain in LA provides the army with unique urban environments that service members may encounter when deployed overseas.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No idea what’s going on in that video, but I’m not buying a training exercise in downtown fucking LA

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What movie are they filming?
this is actually very possible they film all over L.A county 365 days a year but L.A county also has a shitload of military you can see all sorts of crazy coast guard,army and navy shennanigans and vehicles around the cities in L.A county. I have seen fighter jets and helicopters in san pedro many times.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
No idea what’s going on in that video, but I’m not buying a training exercise in downtown fucking LA
it is actually not an uncommon thing in L.A county. we have the navy here all the time I used to see hummers driving all over L.A. and a variety of helicopters.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
probably extracting some Pedo's and taking them to Guantanamo