General Chris D'leia learns about screenshots

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This story was news to me an hour ago when I started reading this thread, but some of these allegations are a little tenuous. In the case of the girls in Toronto or Vancouver, he's not breaking any laws, he's just being really creepy.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This story was news to me an hour ago when I started reading this thread, but some of these allegations are a little tenuous. In the case of the girls in Toronto or Vancouver, he's not breaking any laws, he's just being really creepy.
there are comedy store allegations of 16-17yrs old
Cali age of consent is 18

Personally I don't think 17 is crazy creepy...but I suspect he has been pushing the age he messages well below 17...some were like 14-15-16 allegedly

Regardless of all that he is a creepy dude and if I had a daughter I would want him far from her

I think part of the motivation it is a hit on the Rogan Comedy Store crew in some ways because Joe has spoke out on some shit that pisses people off the last few weeks(weinstein? podcast and a few others he covered some no no subjects IMO)

TLDR...Def a creep, maybe a felon in Cali and other states...other than that who knows for sure

I mostly just find the video I posted hilarious...His face says it all

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
there are comedy store allegations of 16-17yrs old
Cali age of consent is 18

Personally I don't think 17 is crazy creepy...but I suspect he has been pushing the age he messages well below 17...some were like 14-15-16 allegedly

Regardless of all that he is a creepy dude and if I had a daughter I would want him far from her

I think part of the motivation it is a hit on the Rogan Comedy Store crew in some ways because Joe has spoke out on some shit that pisses people off the last few weeks(weinstein? podcast and a few others he covered some no no subjects IMO)

TLDR...Def a creep, maybe a felon in Cali and other states...other than that who knows for sure

I mostly just find the video I posted hilarious...His face says it all
Legacy media isn't going down without a fight, is it?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Legacy media isn't going down without a fight, is it?
had to look that up
I would think that has something to do with it...the spotify thing is also a fuck you in a way to the censorship gods

Just listened to the Weinstein JRE and the last bit about the different Mice used for testing was some serious shit that will bring heat on joe...not sure if it is related to this...was interesting though...good Pod

and the Dementia Biden stuff is a no no in hollywood

Possibly unrelated to Creepy Chris but Callen Shaub and Joey Diaz all had old content and/or DMs/PMs dug up the last 5 days to make them also look creepy...Joey Diaz embraced it lol...the other guys are scared shitless

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
had to look that up
I would think that has something to do with it...the spotify thing is also a fuck you in a way to the censorship gods

Just listened to the Weinstein JRE and the last bit about the different Mice used for testing was some serious shit that will bring heat on joe...not sure if it is related to this...was interesting though...good Pod

and the Dementia Biden stuff is a no no in hollywood

Possibly unrelated to Creepy Chris but Callen Shaub and Joey Diaz all had old content and/or DMs/PMs dug up the last 5 days to make them also look creepy...Joey Diaz embraced it lol...the other guys are scared shitless
Yeah, the Callen allegations (at least what's in this thread) are a little "Uh, I guess?" Haven't heard anything about Schaub or Diaz, but seeing as Joey is an unapoogetic degenerate and Schaub was a cage fighter and football player for most of his life, it wouldn't exactly be shocking that they'd have done soemthing inappropriate at some point.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, the Callen allegations (at least what's in this thread) are a little "Uh, I guess?" Haven't heard anything about Schaub or Diaz, but seeing as Joey is an unapoogetic degenerate and Schaub was a cage fighter and football player for most of his life, it wouldn't exactly be shocking.
Pretty sure Shaubs wife recently(this week) caught wind of him slipping in hot chicks PMs on the road from a few months ago a few days back(infidelity most likely but the chick did look very young, probably legal age though)...hence him crying on the podcast, his wife had probably went off on him recently and said fuck you B...she is in a hotel now on father's day and Brendan isn't in the photos she is posting...so he may be on the rocks

Diaz stuff was just him telling dirty stories about getting chicks to suck cuban egg roll for stage time(although Joey has never been in position to grant stage time) like always on podcasts...stuff from decades ago...It was posted because Rogan thought it was a funny story and laughed at the story, was likely to make Joe look bad as much as Diaz...Diaz double down and posted even dirtier stories about fucking one legged bitches and shit haha...unapologetic degenerate is perfect description, open book

Callen has always seemed creepy to me, but who knows...haven't even seen his allegations or read this thread for the most part...I do think he fears he will be sucked into the sinkhole that is Chris's career one way or another

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Not really that shocking that people who crave attention on stage may be off.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not really that shocking that people who crave attention on stage may be off.
nothing shocking at all IMO
Comedians are quite flawed people...we all are but there is a hole in them that makes them crave the attention as you say

other than the stupidity to think your DMs/PMs aren't gonna come back to fuck you later

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I think Chris sort of broke the dam open and then people were digging through his stuff and found Callen, Shaub, and the Rogan connection and started diving into Diaz and Santino and Theo and ...

Callen definitely will catch some heat and potentially lose his tv show if enough surfaces. Hell, the video I posted earlier where Whitney Cummings tells a story about Callen just pulling his dick out in her car could do that if the networks feel like it.

I think Shaub may already getting a divorce from what I saw today but I'm not sure how true that was. If it is, she's definitely getting all of his money. Infidelity and California = Shaub needing to make a lot of money for a very long time because she's getting puh puh puh paid (Shaub style) from a split.

Uncle Joey gives no fucks. His crowd is his crowd because of the crazy shit he says.

Rogan.. Who knows? He's had so many things said about him because of his guests and the weird shit that he says and believes and his influence just keeps getting bigger. It seems like the worst thing to directly get linked to him in this so far is that he's laughed at the stories when they've been talked about on his show.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think Chris sort of broke the dam open and then people were digging through his stuff and found Callen, Shaub, and the Rogan connection and started diving into Diaz and Santino and Theo and ...

Callen definitely will catch some heat and potentially lose his tv show if enough surfaces. Hell, the video I posted earlier where Whitney Cummings tells a story about Callen just pulling his dick out in her car could do that if the networks feel like it.

I think Shaub may already getting a divorce from what I saw today but I'm not sure how true that was. If it is, she's definitely getting all of his money. Infidelity and California = Shaub needing to make a lot of money for a very long time because she's getting puh puh puh paid (Shaub style) from a split.

Uncle Joey gives no fucks. His crowd is his crowd because of the crazy shit he says.

Rogan.. Who knows? He's had so many things said about him because of his guests and the weird shit that he says and believes and his influence just keeps getting bigger. It seems like the worst thing to directly get linked to him in this so far is that he's laughed at the stories when they've been talked about on his show.
Callen's show was already cancelled I think...covid stopped production then they cancelled it

Rest of your post I agree with...not sure what sparked it and how organic dragging the other guys into it is