General Chris D'leia learns about screenshots

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

You know how you can tell these guys are really really perverts?

You're a famous rich comedian.
You have groupies and people that want to sleep with you left and right.
Literally all you have to do is hang out with like 50% of them that want to sleep with you anyway.

But what do you do instead?
You tell an upcoming comedian that she can get stage time if she gives you sexual favors.
You message high school girls.
You turn their nudes into memes...wtf. like that isn't even funny. Just dorky and weird.
You whip your penis out randomly while someone is driving.

Again, you're rich and famous and have a line of women begging for your attention. So you do all this stuff instead. What kind of weirdo has it all and THEN gets this strange anyways.
You underestimate comedians lack of social skills and overestimate how many women want to bang them bruv.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
NEver heard of her...

But this:
is a WTF moment for the ages.

Thanks for going into detail guys.

LOL.

At least maybe mention what it's about.

But then LOL at this:

" D’Elia, whose TV credits also include Undateable and The Good Doctor, most recently had a role in Season 2 of Netflix’s YOU — as a comedian who is secretly a child molester. "

:openmouth:

Life imitating art imitating life?

Namaste

I just finished watching that season over the weekend. For those who have at seen it, it’s worth a watch.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
This is such a mindfuck and the floodgates have opened with others going along for the ride. I never knew who this guy was until now and he looks creepy as hell. I don't get how girls would wanna bang him but I guess money and fame go a long way. Besides the others being named in this thread now Jeff Ross is getting his shit pushed in for allegedly banging a 15 year old for years with her father's blessing basically...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is such a mindfuck and the floodgates have opened with others going along for the ride. I never knew who this guy was until now and he looks creepy as hell. I don't get how girls would wanna bang him but I guess money and fame go a long way. Besides the others being named in this thread now Jeff Ross is getting his shit pushed in for allegedly banging a 15 year old for years with her father's blessing basically...
What the fuck is wrong with people

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
His response is the typical "I got caught up the the lifestyle" bs and "everyone makes mistakes and I am not perfect but I am working on it" bs.

His statement:
“I know I have said and done things that might have offended people during my career, but I have never knowingly pursued any underage women at any point,” D’Elia said in a statement obtained by Deadline. “All of my relationships have been both legal and consensual and I have never met or exchanged any inappropriate photos with the people who have tweeted about me. That being said, I really am truly sorry. I was a dumb guy who ABSOLUTELY let myself get caught up in my lifestyle. That’s MY fault. I own it. I’ve been reflecting on this for some time now and I promise I will continue to do better.”

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I was reading through some comments yesterday and some guy pointed out that Seinfeld started dating Shoshanna Lonstein
when she was just 17. For some reason he didn't catch any real heat for it.
jerry.jpg
Le Chat Noir
©

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Why the fuck would a grown man want to date a 17 year old
He must have had titty tunnel vision.

What conversation could he have had with her?

"I spent all week writing for my number one comedy show, met with executives at NBC, signed a contract for a few million dollars from a sponsor, how about you?"

"Ugggh geometry is like so hard, I can't even right now".

toight.gif

Le Chat Noir
©

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
His response is the typical "I got caught up the the lifestyle" bs and "everyone makes mistakes and I am not perfect but I am working on it" bs.

His statement:
“I know I have said and done things that might have offended people during my career, but I have never knowingly pursued any underage women at any point,” D’Elia said in a statement obtained by Deadline. “All of my relationships have been both legal and consensual and I have never met or exchanged any inappropriate photos with the people who have tweeted about me. That being said, I really am truly sorry. I was a dumb guy who ABSOLUTELY let myself get caught up in my lifestyle. That’s MY fault. I own it. I’ve been reflecting on this for some time now and I promise I will continue to do better.”
Even worse. He says the allegations are false.. But he is still sorry? Wut? Weasel.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
If Delia wanted to survive this from a PR perspective he should have gone on the offensive.

"Yeah I'm a perv, whatever, I like them young, tight and hot, before they put on the freshman 15 and especially before they turn
into 30 year old flabby Karens. I'm not trying to date them, just fuck 'em".

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If Delia wanted to survive this from a PR perspective he should have gone on the offensive.

"Yeah I'm a perv, whatever, I like them young, tight and hot, before they put on the freshman 15 and especially before they turn
into 30 year old flabby Karens. I'm not trying to date them, just fuck 'em".

Le Chat Noir
©
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LOL, I'm not agreeing with his actions, he's creepy.

I'm just focusing on the cancel culture. Anyone who apologizes is done, they can never satisfy the mob.
The only people who survive are those who go on the offensive. His excuse was weak and now he's being dropped
by his friends, agency, etc... If he wanted to survive he should have just said I'm a big sick perv, worked for Diaz.

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
LOL, I'm not agreeing with his actions, he's creepy.

I'm just focusing on the cancel culture. Anyone who apologizes is done, they can never satisfy the mob.
The only people who survive are those who go on the offensive. His excuse was weak and now he's being dropped
by his friends, agency, etc... If he wanted to survive he should have just said I'm a big sick perv, worked for Diaz.

Le Chat Noir
©
Yea, but Diaz wasn't trying to fuck under aged girls...