General Chris D'leia learns about screenshots

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I hope you never become a lawyer, the word you want is libel, and this isn't it, I haven't accused you of anything. I'm just asking questions.

Except I'm not the one commenting about a high school girls chest....
Stop slandering me troll

slan·der
/ˈslandər/

noun
LAW
  1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Stop slandering me troll

slan·der
/ˈslandər/

noun
LAW
  1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
No one is speaking anything.

I'm also not committing libel because I asked a question, which the answer was yes, someone did accuse you, and I made an observation which was also correct, you did make a comment about a high school girls chest.

li·bel
/ˈlībəl/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Law
Journalism
Ecclesiastical
noun
LAW
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
Similar:
defamation
defamation of character
character assassination
calumny
misrepresentation
scandalmongering
aspersions
denigration
vilification
disparagement
derogation
insult
slander
malicious gossip
tittle-tattle
traducement
lie
slur
smear
untruth
false insinuation
false report
smear campaign
slight
innuendo
rumor
mudslinging
bad-mouthing
contumely
(in admiralty and ecclesiastical law) a plaintiff's written declaration.

M

member 1013

And yet you said this about a picture of a 17 year old last page.

Your words, not anyone elses.
It might be inappropriate but pedos target young children not teenagers.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia.

This post was brought to you by George Soros

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It might be in appropriate but pedos target young children not teenagers.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia.

in some states 16 is "legal"
Not saying it is cool but it is legal

Not a fan of calling people pedos here, never goes well and is uncalled for in this case IMO

How about we give Seinfeld shit for dating her then instead of a random guy on the internet commenting on a photo

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

Not that I disagree with what you're saying, it wasn't my argument.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Guys, knock off the pedo talk. Stay away from it altogether when referring to another poster. People don't take it lightly and it reflects badly on you.

Thanks.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Guys, knock off the pedo talk. Stay away from it altogether when referring to another poster. People don't take it lightly and it reflects badly on you.

Thanks.
Hey how about when someone copies someone else's screen name, avatar and signature and pretends to be them on here everyday.

Cuz it's getting fucking annoying.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
in some states 16 is "legal"
Not saying it is cool but it is legal

Not a fan of calling people pedos here, never goes well and is uncalled for in this case IMO

How about we give Seinfeld shit for dating her then instead of a random guy on the internet commenting on a photo
Yea Seinfeld is a piece of shit for this, imo.

Legal or not, commenting on a high school girls body in a sexual manner by an adult is pretty disturbing.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

@Lars I know your dad and Soros are very proud of you for k owing big words. Can you please tell me, for my own education, what it's called when you dress up a legal adult woman as a prepubescent girl and watch her get railed? Thanks! Soros2020

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
This thread has descended into implying other members are pedos and/or sexual deviants. I don't want to hand out a load of pinkings, please keep discussions respectful.

Edit: post unlocked. Hopefully people have had time to chill.

Last edited:

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
From 23 seconds lol.

"....what we can do is tell the truth.... I'm a man, and I define myself on how I respond to these situations in real time."

Oh Brian, your glasses shouldn't have been on here. Noones going to believe you. Not that they should.
Good watch before it gets removed.

Brian.... Just what did you get into?

View: https://youtu.be/82Okj3isNAQ

Then there's Beige Frequency's take, from which I found the interview. Surprised it's still up. Unsure if it's previously been posted in this thread.

View: https://youtu.be/S4TBO3wcbSY

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Vice is not very happy with Joe Rogan....
Milo yannopoulis was on legion of skanks podcast 3 months ago and said the left was going to go after Rogan next. And now they are
He said he had been told rogan was the next one on the chopping block

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
The most disappointing casualty of this whole debacle is that you can't watch the Workaholics episode he was in "To Friend a Predator".