General Christmas 2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Should we let Lars post Hanukkah pictures in here?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Bought myself an absolutely beautiful tree yesterday. It’s a Douglas Balsam Fir, specially bred for needle retention. A little more than I usually spend on a tree, but it’ a dynamite little tree. You guy’s are going to lose your minds when you see it all set up.
View attachment 21219
Great stuff my man. Nothing better then Christmas with the family especially if you have a little daughter running around. Enjoy.

I figured this is what Christmas looks like at the sexually chicken household-mma-glove-christmas-ornament-ufc-mixed-martial-arts-boxing-fighting-ultimate-fighter-sports-ho...jpgmuscle-santa-claus-403x300.jpgimages (10).jpegunnamed.pngimages (8).jpeg

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Not really. He invited me over earlier for the unveiling and it was breathtaking.

He also got naked and stuck his finger in his ass then sucked it. That's when I left. Shame on me for not taking the Subaru in the driveway as a hint.
He figured since he can't catch an actual fish, he would instead catfish you.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I was setting up the tree this morning and almost had the tree tip over, I’m trying to hold this 300 pound tree straight with one arm as I’m playing grab ass with these damn screws trying to secure it. Got it set and when I gave it a little stability test, the whole damn rig almost toppled over. I thought to myself “There must be a better way” and headed to Canadian Tire.

Fucking Boom!!!! No more fucking around!!!
8F33E2D9-EAAE-47B7-ABE2-060B34685284.jpeg