Chuck as well now WTF

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

cops turned up at your gaff?

• yeah the whole time. I go to prison often.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • couple of times, nothing dramatic

• that one time. goddammit.

• Total voters

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
"Dennis Reynolds" said what needed to be said in the comments:

"Reports that he was knocked out have yet to be confirmed."

??

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
I don't understand what the poll is asking. Even with guessing "gaff" means place using context, why are you asking the frequency? Of what, how many times the cops come? How many times I beat my wife? Wtf are you asking?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't understand what the poll is asking. Even with guessing "gaff" means place using context, why are you asking the frequency? Of what, how many times the cops come? How many times I beat my wife? Wtf are you asking?
I reckon he licked a toad

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fuck sakes OP ... your making me agree with this creepy anime pedo creep

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Gaff
Clothing

Description
Description
A gaff is a piece of fabric, usually augmented by an elastic such as a rubber band, that is designed to hide a penile bulge. It is usually worn by trans women or male cross-dressers. Since the 2010s, underwear manufacturers have begun to design underwear with the same function as gaffs

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Oh boy, UFC's precious posterboy from the 2000' era. I wont judge him till he's been proven guilty though.

Combat sports athletes will always be looked upon as the perpetrator though, hopefully it's smoke and mirrors for Chuck.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
you white belts, the poll is just there to demonstrate that - even if you never get convicted of DV in your life - it's still fairly unusual to have cops called to your gaff. it doesn't happen to most people.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I had some run ins with the coppers when i was a kid, but nothing for many many years. Chuck is over 50. Cops shouldn’t come to your house at that point in your life. I hope he isn’t heading down the Bones Nones path.

cocaine is a helluva drug.