Chuck Liddell arrested for domestic violence

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Chucky's back! Seriously though folks, get off his ass. If Dana had any shred of decency, he'd help out Chuck who put millions into his greasy pockets.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I wonder what state Chuck is in financially.He is still raising kids and I couldn't tell you if his house in Hidden Hills is paid off or not.He makes money on appearances,but how often does that happen? He's did some off the wall stuff for money is why I ask.

Same with Tito,alot of us know that he applied for unemployment.What business's he still owns is a mystery to me.Amber Nicole makes money modeling,but she looks like a mannenquin now.And he is still raising kids also.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I wonder what state Chuck is in financially.He is still raising kids and I couldn't tell you if his house in Hidden Hills is paid off or not.He makes money on appearances,but how often does that happen? He's did some off the wall stuff for money is why I ask.

Same with Tito,alot of us know that he applied for unemployment.What business's he still owns is a mystery to me.Amber Nicole makes money modeling,but she looks like a mannequin now.And he is still raising kids also.