General Chuck Schumer’s wife looks like a retarded man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

LeGarconDeCum

Dec 25, 2019

Must be tough being 70 and having to put child protectors in all your electrical sockets to keep your wife from jamming a fork in there. What in the hell Chuck...

Jeb's wife looks like something from Monsters Inc. Imagine it scrambling to get to some kind of sweet treat. wtf Jeb, she got that Frank Reynolds physique. Jeb probably thought he'd get the spanish vote marrying el goblina, but people laugh at him for it instead.

Being a member of the modern elite is so fucking pointless. 4000 years ago there was a reason to climb the ladder, you could go assemble a giant harem of the most primo gash raided from the tri-village area and live as a god-king, but now the Zuckerbergs and Gateses of the world toil and hoard billions of dollars just to tie themselves down to the worst pussy imaginable. What is the fucking point. Trump 2020 baby

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wow! I’ve never seen either of their wives before. I’m being serious, is Chuck’s wife a transgender dude? That looks like a man.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Guess when u r fucking 7yr old girls an attractive wife is not a priority. A fattie who keeps her mouth shut is. Those bitches feel like they won the lottery and keep their mouth shut I bet

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
adam schiff doesnt have a wife and he parties with ed buck

Jan 21, 2015
Great thread!

These people are truly bizarre, perverted, and I dare say maybe not even completely human.

I always found Presidents' wives overall to be super bizarre creatures, very strange/fake looking, somehow married to these psycho murdering politicians with a smile. Barbara Bush was downright nightmarish imo

The whole thing is fucked up, makes me believe stuff like from THEY LIVE

Chuck's wife indeed does look like a trans man, it's hard to deny.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Great thread!

These people are truly bizarre, perverted, and I dare say maybe not even completely human.

I always found Presidents' wives overall to be super bizarre creatures, very strange/fake looking, somehow married to these psycho murdering politicians with a smile. Barbara Bush was downright nightmarish imo

The whole thing is fucked up, makes me believe stuff like from THEY LIVE

Chuck's wife indeed does look like a trans man, it's hard to deny.

Jan 21, 2015
The younger pictures aren't very convincing but the resemblance between old Crowley and Old Barbara are super creepy. There is not much else to that rumor if I recall correctly, but the idea that Bush Evil spawned from Crowley's doings is a trippy yarn to ponder

Best lookalikes for this stuff is the Justin Trudeau - Fidel Castro theory. Not only are they spitting images, but Justin's parents openly visited and partied with Castro, held Justin as a baby, lots of photos of Castro cucking Pierre Trudeau lol

It all just offers more support to the concept that elites are significantly inter-related in some secret creepy club of transgender DNA fuckery

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The younger pictures aren't very convincing but the resemblance between old Crowley and Old Barbara are super creepy. There is not much else to that rumor if I recall correctly, but the idea that Bush Evil spawned from Crowley's doings is a trippy yarn to ponder

Best lookalikes for this stuff is the Justin Trudeau - Fidel Castro theory. Not only are they spitting images, but Justin's parents openly visited and partied with Castro, held Justin as a baby, lots of photos of Castro cucking Pierre Trudeau lol

It all just offers more support to the concept that elites are significantly inter-related in some secret creepy club of transgender DNA fuckery

Yep those are compelling

As for the Crowley/Bush ties there is a timeline and diaries that support the theory

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Diaries?

I have not heard. Would love to see
I will try to link some sources when done with work later.
Basically barbara's mother was an assistant for Crowley for his "Supreme Ordeal" a sexual occult ritual about 9 months before she gave birth.

Nothing concrete like DNA, but certainly a plausible timeline

Jan 21, 2015
I will try to link some sources when done with work later.
Basically barbara's mother was an assistant for Crowley for his "Supreme Ordeal" a sexual occult ritual about 9 months before she gave birth.

Nothing concrete like DNA, but certainly a plausible timeline
gimme gimme gimme, lol

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
gimme gimme gimme, lol
"The Candidate is made prepared for the Ordeal by common athletic coaching, and by feasting. On the appointed day he’s attended by a number of chosen and skilled attendants whose responsibility is (a) to exhaust him sexually by each recognized means (b) to evoke him sexually by each recognized means. Every gadget and artifice of the courtesan is to be employed, and each stimulant recognized to the doctor. Nor ought to the attendants reck of hazard, however search out ruthlessly their appointed prey.

Finally the Candidate will right into a sleep of utter exhaustion, resembling coma, and it’s now that delicacy and talent have to be beautiful. Let him be roused from this sleep by stimulation of a positively and solely sexual sort. Yet if handy, music correctly regulated will help."

Jan 21, 2015
"The Candidate is made prepared for the Ordeal by common athletic coaching, and by feasting. On the appointed day he’s attended by a number of chosen and skilled attendants whose responsibility is (a) to exhaust him sexually by each recognized means (b) to evoke him sexually by each recognized means. Every gadget and artifice of the courtesan is to be employed, and each stimulant recognized to the doctor. Nor ought to the attendants reck of hazard, however search out ruthlessly their appointed prey.

Finally the Candidate will right into a sleep of utter exhaustion, resembling coma, and it’s now that delicacy and talent have to be beautiful. Let him be roused from this sleep by stimulation of a positively and solely sexual sort. Yet if handy, music correctly regulated will help."
Barbara's mother was connected to this ritual, specifically with Crowley?

What are the dates?

thanks man that is a cool find. I had looked into this before but came up emptyhanded

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Barbara's mother was connected to this ritual, specifically with Crowley?

What are the dates?

thanks man that is a cool find. I had looked into this before but came up emptyhanded
This is part of the theory
Diary Entries Reveal Barbara Bush Was Related To Aleister Crowley
I have heard it covered on a multi hour podcast in much greater depth and have read a much longer detailed article...I will try to find the other article later (will probably have to re listen to the podcast to find the name/link)

I don't find anything to be concrete evidence, but to expect to find a smoking gun on this subject is a bit naive IMO.

Certainly possible.

Jan 21, 2015
This is part of the theory
Diary Entries Reveal Barbara Bush Was Related To Aleister Crowley
I have heard it covered on a multi hour podcast in much greater depth and have read a much longer detailed article...I will try to find the other article later (will probably have to re listen to the podcast to find the name/link)

I don't find anything to be concrete evidence, but to expect to find a smoking gun on this subject is a bit naive IMO.

Certainly possible.
Wow you're the boss, Frank!
super cool

I can go hunting for a podcast if you don't have a link, there must be several. Maybe this came out after I went down that rabbit hole. I love Crowley Stories! :D

Did you hear the one about the loch ness monster? :D