General chute won't open......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Couldn't pay me enough to do that shit. I wonder if that made the guy rethink his life decisions and never do that again...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Couldn't pay me enough to do that shit. I wonder if that made the guy rethink his life decisions and never do that again...

He’s probably similar to a guy I ran across many years ago who’s main statement was “I like to scare myself once a day”
I thought “I’d love to choke you out, you tool”
My ex wife asked me to stop talking to him, only real good advice she gave

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
He’s probably similar to a guy I ran across many years ago who’s main statement was “I like to scare myself once a day”
I thought “I’d love to choke you out, you tool”
My ex wife asked me to stop talking to him, only real good advice she gave
I guarantee he banged her!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One of my friends (he taught me to be a redneck when I moved to America) used to be skydiving instructor. He was always trying to get me to do it..fuck that. I don't like being in little planes let alone jumping out the cunts.

I would actually do it, but I have no desire, I'd have to have people calling me a pussy.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Doubt it. Those guys live on the rush and if anything he probably doubled down and goes more now.

I'd swim with sharks before skydiving.

And I can't swim.