CindyO No!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastien haff

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Anyone been following Cindys shitload of legal troubles with June White? Apparently everyones favorite Cindy had 21 spoof accounts she was using to slander June over her daner book. Cindy has to be the worst PR person Zuffa has ever hired.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh I hope June White sues the shit out of her and winds. I'm normally not a fan of lawsuits but fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Cindy o

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Kirik and co. was complicent in all this and there's no doubt in my mind.

Reading the lawsuit paperwork disgusts me. Notice that she doesn't deny any of it but her defense is that if falls under free speech.

The UG gave her a platform and free reign to spout off her views.

Anyone notice that her and MMALOGIC stopped posting at the same time?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Reading the lawsuit paperwork disgusts me. Notice that she doesn't deny any of it but her defense is that if falls under free speech.

That they did. And I'm not saying it's the same poster, maybe when this shit happened the zuffa reeled them all in

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015

Belatorfan seemed to fall of the face of the earth about the same time. Much less inter-promotion drama over at the other forum currently

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Belatorfan seemed to fall of the face of the earth about the same time. Much less inter-promotion drama over at the other forum currently
Pretty sure Bellatorfan was either Bjorn or someone on his staff that got canned when he did. He stopped posting immediately after Bjorn got let go.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Man. When you read that document, it's pretty crazy.

Think about it. She created at least 21 names, impersonated June White - actually acted as if she was her - and put out false statements to make people think she apologized

Are we really supposed to believe this is the only time this happened? That Cindy acted alone and not on orders of Dana? Are we really supposed to believe this isn't the #1 Zuffa tactic? To spread disinformation across ALL mma forums, social media, etc.. in order to sway the opnion of the public?

The leaked email from years ago PROVED to ANYBODY that Zuffa had paid shills, and yet for years posters still denied it. Now it has been proven IN COURT that Cindy O, beloved UG member/Zuffa PR worker, PERSONALLY had over 21 fake accounts for this one single matter alone.

Does anyone with a brain truly believe that behavior is limited to this matter alone? If so... Lol @ you

And yeah, the lawsuit forced Cindy to disappear.. and somehow, MMA Logic disappears at the same time? That big mouth know it all with insider information who couldn't help but reply to EVERYONE? If he was his own person, he has nothing do with this lawsuit. Why would he disappear along with her? Seems to me like they are one in the same

Just lol. Now let's see what the shills/masses say when they try to argue that paid posters and UFC shills are not real. It was already proven before, and now it's proven in the god damn US court of law. It's literally undeniable.

Zuffa is entirely responsible for smearing the name and reputation of Fedor through these exact means.. and that's why newer fans of the last few years view him the way they do. They got into the sport, came on these boards and saw massive amounts of people trashing him. The UFC was the only org around when these new fans got into the sport, so they read this stuff, thought "this guy never fought in the UFC, it must be true that he sucks"... and boom. The entire next generation has their opinion deluded on one of the greatest fighters EVER, solely because of this smear campaign.

How many people do you think have been victims of this Zuffa smear campaign by now? I would say nearly anybody who posed a threat to them.

The scary part is, go read the document and look at how vile, mean, brash, rude, threatening etc Cindy comes off to June White. That's how these people work. They are literally gangsters trying to turn corporate. Need I lecture everyone on the Fertitta family history? I doubt it...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pretty sure Bellatorfan was either Bjorn or someone on his staff that got canned when he did. He stopped posting immediately after Bjorn got let go.
Bellator fan got banned. Can't remember why.

Interesting tidbit

Letmebangbro got banned for talking shit to bellator fan in one of his stupid threads iirc

sebastien haff

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Cindy worked as PR for the IFL, when the IFL was "acquired" by the UFC, Cindy continued in the position for Zuffa, posting on message boards,etc to spin a positive image for whatever they did. It's why i said she was the worst they ever hired, She ended up being terrible at her job

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Cindy is a self admitted paid PR (shill) person.

Like I stated earlier, not only did Kirik know about it, he actually endorsed it.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

About a year or so ago, myself and CindyO had a PayPal bet. She had Gunnar Nelson and I had Rick Story. It was a $50 strait up bet. Since Story was like a 4 to 1 underdog, I threw in the stipulation that if I won she had to buy a UG'er of my choice a blue as well.

Well sure enough Story won. She paid me the $50. I sent her a link to buying a blue and the the SN of who I wanted her to buy the blue for.

She replied saying something like "lol I don't have to buy blue names. I'll email Kirik and it'll get done"

Sure enough the guy had a blue name within a few hours.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I thought people here said Cindy got people hooked up the free tickets and extra shit. Other than talking shit to that scum bucket of a so called mother, what E-ville did this Cindy person do?

sebastien haff

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
pretty sure zuffa bought a piece of the UG shortly after they purchased the promotion from SEG. The UFC website and the UG both changed to a .tv at the same time and i'm pretty sure Roy did the design for zuffa.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
pretty sure zuffa bought a piece of the UG shortly after they purchased the promotion from SEG. The UFC website and the UG both changed to a .tv at the same time and i'm pretty sure Roy did the design for zuffa.
This is true. They let it slip when Kirik was on the JRE

sebastien haff

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
when the news first hit the ug that seg had sold, it was mass hysteria, especially when it came out the guy who bought it had been tanking seg's efforts to get sanctioning in Nevada. About the time of the .tv, attitudes changed

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I thought people here said Cindy got people hooked up the free tickets and extra shit?
Seems like that was sort of her job...to influence and buy people's loyalty. Just my opinion, but I highly doubt that she did it out of the kindness of her heart.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
She created over 20 accounts for this one matter alone, to leave multiple forum comments, twitter messages, book reviews etc to slander his mom with accusations she was a pedophile, incestuous with her father and brother, a liar, a thief, and a lot more.

She personally sent her messages claiming she was trash and her children wanted her to die, from many of those 20+ fake accounts

She created twitter handles like "THE REAL JUNE WHITE", not protected under parody laws because she was claiming to actually be June White, and put out false statements and apologies where she claimed she was wrong for writing the book and lied throughout.

Basically, she went on a smear campaign to destroy and discredit June White as much as possible.For this one matter alone, she created over 20 accounts to pose as different people to sway the opinion of the UG, amazon customers and Twitter users. She slandered her, impersonated her, harassed and threatened her.

It's all there and proven in the document. Cindy's motion to dismiss was denied by a judge for a reason. Cindy also admits openly to all of this and gave some cringe worthy statements in court about the "smackdown world of MMA". She thought she was protected by the 1st amendment, but this was not a matter of free speech.

Cindy O has long been known to be a shill and this is not the first time proof has emerged that Zuffa pays people to post online under multiple fake accounts to engage with, argue with and sway the opinion of the fans and public. It's been going on as far back as 2007 and can be proven back to that date.

Like I said, take some time to think about this.. do you guys think this is the first time this has happened? Cindy does what is called guerrilla marketing, she is trying to get people to support her agenda and be on "their side". That's why she set people up with things - the exact same reason she created dozens of fake accounts, false statements etc. To make people get behind the UFC and ostracize anybody who wasn't.

The thing is, people for years have tried to deny that the UFC does this and does it often.. but now it's been proven, once again, and this time in detail and in court. What she did can only be viewed one way, and it's that the UFC employs people to infiltrate public discussion forums to further their own agenda.. and not only have they been doing it for years, but people like Kirik and the owners of the UG were fully aware of this and let it happen, despite being against the rules and TOS that all users agreed to when joining the website. They gave special treatment to Zuffa employees and let them violate their TOS while deceiving paying customers of their own website who expected the admins to live up to their terms of the agreement.. meanwhile, they knowingly shit all over it.

I think that sums up why this is a bad thing and extends far beyond June White.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.