Lifestyle City at night pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Not gonna lie.. I absolutely despise the tagging side of graffiti but I love some of the amazing art that you see some of the people do. Like SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 I'd be pissed if someone painted goofy bubbly letters on my discount Levi store but I'd be impressed and kind of excited if it was a skillful portrait like in some of the other pictures.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I can't remember where exactly in NY but there was (I think) an apartment block caked up in some really really skillful grafiti and when someone bought it and wanted to get rid of it all everyone was up in arms about it. If you own the property it's up to you to do what you want with it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
so Bullybull @Bullybull are you taking pics of graffiti around town or are you the actual artist?
Regardless, very cool images.

Some of the stuff I see on railcars is truly amazing.

Bullybull

Haughty eyes and hands that shed innocent blood
Jan 23, 2020
so Bullybull @Bullybull are you taking pics of graffiti around town or are you the actual artist?
Regardless, very cool images.

Some of the stuff I see on railcars is truly amazing.
I came up off Melrose, brother. CBS territory, my brothers. Everyone is friendly and brotherly in the City nowadays. In the 80's and 90's CBS fought their way to supremacy.