General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Gross. Send him out to sea.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
U.S. court upholds conviction, death sentence of Dylann Roof
Aug 25 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday upheld the conviction and death sentence of Dylann Roof, the white supremacist who killed nine Black people at a South Carolina church in 2015, court documents showed.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives'
“Once we barricaded the doors, we were essentially trapped where we were,” Byrd said in an exclusive interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt, speaking publicly for the first time since the riot. “There was no way to retreat. No other way to get out.

“If they get through that door, they’re into the House chamber and upon the members of Congress,” added Byrd, who gave NBC News permission to use his name after authorities had declined to release it.
“I know that day I saved countless lives,” Byrd said. “I know members of Congress, as well as my fellow officers and staff, were in jeopardy and in serious danger. And that’s my job.”

Byrd said he had no idea whether the person he shot was carrying a weapon. It was only later that night that he found out that the rioter was a woman who was unarmed.

Asked why he pulled the trigger, Byrd said it was a “last resort.”

“I tried to wait as long as I could,” he told Holt. “I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers.”

Byrd has been cleared of wrongdoing by the Justice Department and the Capitol Police. In announcing its decision not to charge him, the Justice Department said in April that investigators had examined video, physical evidence from the scene, autopsy results and statements from the officer involved, as well as other officers and witnesses.

“The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” federal prosecutors said in a statement.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Capitol Police officers sue Trump, Roger Stone, Proud Boys and others over Jan. 6 invasion
  • Seven U.S. Capitol Police officers filed a lawsuit accusing former President Donald Trump and others of being directly responsible for the deadly invasion of the Capitol on Jan. 6.
  • The officers allege the defendants conspired to stop Congress from confirming President Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory “through the use of force, intimidation, and threats.”
  • The lawsuit, filed in Washington federal district court, lists as defendants more than two dozen people and entities, including Republican operative Roger Stone and the far-right Proud Boys.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Marjorie Taylor Greene threatened to 'shut down' telecomms companies if they handed over Republicans' phone records to the Jan. 6 commission
"If these telecommunications companies go along with this, they will be shut down. And that's a promise," Greene told host Tucker Carlson, without elaborating how that would be achieved.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Prosecutors say Jan. 6 rioters committed roughly 1,000 assaults on federal officers
“Based on a review of the body-worn-camera footage conducted by our Office, the footage displays approximately 1,000 events that may be characterized as assaults on federal officers,” wrote Emily Miller, an assistant U.S. attorney and the Capitol Breach Discovery Coordinator.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Qanon Shaman is going to plead out.

He's charged with six felonies, and should be appearing in court today.

His attorney released a statement yesterday which read that over the last several months, the Shaman has undergone "a process, one which has involved pain, depression, solitary confinement, introspection, recognition of mental health vulnerabilities, and a coming to grips of the need for more self work."

Also added that the Shaman is currently "seeking, as part of his reconciliation of where he is today, to step away and distance himself from the Q vortex."

Throw the idiot conspiracy cunt in a cell for the next 20 years, I say. He tried to violently overthrow the government, and led others in a credible threat to the lives of elected representatives. That's not a slap on the wrist offence. That's insurrection. He should be fucked up by the courts.

??

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Son of Conservative Firebrand Brent Bozell Likely to Reject Plea Deal in Jan. 6 Charges: Lawyer

Bozell IV, 41, is the son of Brent Bozell, the conservative founder of the Media Research Center, CNSNews, and the Parents Television Counsel. Pierce is known for representing Rudy Giuliani and others in former President Donald Trump’s orbit, as well as other Jan. 6 defendants. Pierce took over Bozell’s representation on July 9, after Bozell’s prior attorney, David Deitch (who, notably, criticized Guiliani’s son Andrew on Twitter), withdrew on July 6.

Pierce also represented, for a time, Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager charged for shooting and killing two men during protests against the police shooting of Jacob Blake in August 2020.
has the lawyer taken the money and run??

View: https://youtu.be/2Z2kp8sU_Qc