General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
White Nationalist Richard Spencer Was Confronted With His Own Violent Rhetoric On The Witness Stand At The Charlottesville Trial
“Little fucking kikes. They get ruled by people like me. Little fucking octoroons... I fucking... My ancestors fucking enslaved those little pieces of fucking shit. I rule the fucking world,” Spencer is heard saying. “Those pieces of fucking shit get ruled by people like me. They look up and see a face like mine looking down at them. That’s how the fucking world works. We are going to destroy this fucking town [of Charlottesville].”

Questioned by Bloch on Thursday about the recording, Spencer owned up to the remarks but claimed they didn’t represent who he is.

“That is me at my absolute worst. I won’t dispute that that’s me, because at the end of the day I have to live with that,” he testified. “My animal brain. That’s me as a 7-year-old. It’s a 7-year-old that is probably still inside me. I’m ashamed of it. That is a childish, awful version of myself.”

M

member 1013

A former mixed martial artist filmed punching a police officer during the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol received a 41-month prison sentence on Wednesday, the stiffest punishment yet in the almost 700 criminal cases stemming from the siege.

U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth cited the seriousness of New Jersey gym owner Scott Fairlamb’s conduct when he sentenced him. Fairlamb was captured screaming at officers by their body-worn cameras before shoving one and then punching him in the face and pleaded guilty in August.

“Had you gone to trial, I don’t think there’s any jury that could have acquitted you,” the judge told Fairlamb.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

“If he thinks that they’re going to go back to the old ways of policing, then we are going to take to the streets again,” Hawk Newsome, co-founder of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, told the New York Daily News. “There will be riots, there will be fire and there will be bloodshed because we believe in defending our people.”

Newsome’s sister and the other co-founder of the branch, Chivona Newsome, warned of the repercussions and lawlessness the group will inflict if Adams resurrects the unit.

“We will shut the city down. We will shut down City Hall, and we will give him hell and make it a nightmare,” she told the publication.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Proud Boys leader asks to be let out of DC jail while citing prison's poor physical condition

NBC 4 Washington's Scott MacFarlane reports that "Tarrio cites, among other things, concerns about physical conditions and safety inside" the Washington D.C. jail where he's currently residing.

Many jailed Capitol rioters have complained about conditions inside the jail, and MacFarlane notes that they are now "seizing on a recent U.S. Marshals inspection alleging substandard conditions in DC jail complex, including standing sewage and water/food problems."

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Proud Boys leader asks to be let out of DC jail while citing prison's poor physical condition

NBC 4 Washington's Scott MacFarlane reports that "Tarrio cites, among other things, concerns about physical conditions and safety inside" the Washington D.C. jail where he's currently residing.

Many jailed Capitol rioters have complained about conditions inside the jail, and MacFarlane notes that they are now "seizing on a recent U.S. Marshals inspection alleging substandard conditions in DC jail complex, including standing sewage and water/food problems."
What's the matter?

Jail conditions aren't Scandinavian enough for them? They want to be soft on crime now? Be fed real food and treated with a little bit of human dignity? Lol, this is what you've spent your entire adult lives voting for, suck it up cunts.

??

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Proud Boys leader seeks release, citing DC jail conditions

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
White supremacist prison guards work with impunity in Fla.