General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
"Kyle Rittenhouse should have tried in juvenile court."
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore
I don't necessarily think he should have been tried as an adult. I think the American justice system is brutal when it comes to completely ruining teenager's lives.

I'm just saying that clearly, Rittenhouse wasn't a grown adult. There's a list of shit that he's not allowed to do that's a mile long. He's not allowed to sit in judgement over his peers, for one. He's not a little kid, but he's not a grown man either. He can't even buy the gun that he was carrying.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't necessarily think he should have been tried as an adult. I think the American justice system is brutal when it comes to completely ruining teenager's lives.

I'm just saying that clearly, Rittenhouse wasn't a grown adult. There's a list of shit that he's not allowed to do that's a mile long. He's not allowed to sit in judgement over his peers, for one. He's not a little kid, but he's not a grown man either. He can't even buy the gun that he was carrying.

??
Why?
What are you basing this presumed immaturity on?
His idealism?

If so, voting age should be 35

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Does his friend still have a case against him for a straw purchase or was that case completed as well?