General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
T

The Big Guy

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Rape in Atlanta soared by 236% and murder by 43% in 2022 compared to the same time last year after a woke city mayor and pandemic lockdowns sent crime soaring
  • Statistics released by the Atlanta Police Department show homicides are up 43% compared to the same time period in 2021
  • Rapes are also up 236%, burglaries are up 18% and shoplifting cases are up 4%
  • The increase in crime has led residents of Atlanta's wealthy Buckhead neighborhood to try to secede from the city
  • The Buckhead City Committee wanted to create their own police department to fight the rising crime
  • The efforts were quashed earlier this month when officials expressed their opposition to the secession efforts
  • Meanwhile, Mayor Andre Dickens has pledged to fight the rising crime with new technology and more police officers

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Rape in Atlanta soared by 236% and murder by 43% in 2022 compared to the same time last year after a woke city mayor and pandemic lockdowns sent crime soaring
  • Statistics released by the Atlanta Police Department show homicides are up 43% compared to the same time period in 2021
  • Rapes are also up 236%, burglaries are up 18% and shoplifting cases are up 4%
  • The increase in crime has led residents of Atlanta's wealthy Buckhead neighborhood to try to secede from the city
  • The Buckhead City Committee wanted to create their own police department to fight the rising crime
  • The efforts were quashed earlier this month when officials expressed their opposition to the secession efforts
  • Meanwhile, Mayor Andre Dickens has pledged to fight the rising crime with new technology and more police officers
America has a gun problem.

The Atlanta Police Department has said 'irresponsible gun ownership' has led to many of the shootings this year, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, after more than 2,000 firearms were stolen from vehicles in Atlanta last year.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
US white supremacist propaganda was at historically high levels in 2021
Throughout 2021, white supremacist propaganda was reported in all states except Hawaii. The highest levels of propaganda activity occurred in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Texas, Massachusetts, Washington, Maryland and New York.

……

Among the 38 white supremacist groups tracked by the ADL, three groups – Patriot Front, New Jersey European Heritage Association (NJEHA) and Folkish Resistance Movement (FRM) – were found to be responsible for 91% of all propaganda activity.

Nov 21, 2015

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Murica! Greatest country in the world.

Seriously fuck America. Backwoods ass barbaric cesspool of bigots

This has always been America

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DslRJH1Clw0

Sad shit, but there is a guy on the case

Nov 21, 2015
Sad shit, but there is a guy on the case

Somebody has got to make this shit right. LOL

Funny aside... Man this country is full of jackasses.

This shit just happened in the so called "affluent" community I reside in.

Its about 2AM right now...

I'm up late running a bunch of liquidity sniffing algorithms and working on finding the
holes in a trading algorithm for Deutsche Bank that they contracted our firm to improve.

Its gonna be dope as fuck after I finish with it but best believe its no where near the kinda shit I'd develop for myself and our firm personally

Anyway I digress... I took a break to rundown to 7-11 to get a redbull and a beer.

I pump myself some gas before I go in. As I'm pumping gas a disabled vet (at least he had all the stickers on his van) is struggling
to wheel himself up the ramp while trying to open the door to the store.

I'm watching everything because I'm always scanning my surroundings. I also had one of my female Dogos with me.
Not one of my girls that forgives or lets anything slide she perceives as threatening to me.

Anyway back to the story. I watch this guy in a wheel chair try 3 times to hold his position on the ramp
while also trying to swing the door open to go in. Two people walk past him and open the OTHER door like they
don't even see him trying to get in.

I finish pumping my gas and make sure my girl's harness is securely locked to a bar I have mounted in my Jeep floor board.

What can I say. She's had all the protection training my other Dogos have had but the bitch is crazy. She handles
threats her own way regardless if I signal her to do so. I can't trust her not to maul some fool walking too close to my car.

Anyway I walk up the ramp, apologize to the guy for everyone else being assholes and help push him up the
ramp and hold the door open for him.

The clerk then gives me the "thumbs up".

I just looked at his ass in disbelief. He saw the guy needed help already!

Long story short. The guy in the wheel chair waited for me to grab my items and then offered to pay for my stuff
while his items were being rung up.

I say all this to say that America is a fuckin backwoods ass inconsiderate society even to the disabled.

This country never ceases to leave me shaking my head in disbelief at how its citizens truly are.

Whats even more sad is I witnessed a similar situation at the doctors office just a while ago

Anyway, back to work.

Later peeps

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2015
History says there is plenty of supply despite clowns like this fuck wit.

And I have receipts detailing as such from the United States Supreme Court

Exibit A:

E6xALORVoAIkfsF.jpg

Receipts aside, clowns like the jack ass in your post are part of the problem and only add fuel for posts
such as this while real problems and situations go unaddressed.

Just saw that Jussie Smollett's lying ass got jail time. GOOD! Fuckin clown

Next time you are unsure if a claim is real or not just ask one of us. We are experts at sniffing out bullshit claims of racism

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

Last edited: