General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm simply talking about pride. Whether its race or occupation
And I get that. But you aren't even making sense. You are taking pride in accomplishments across an entire continent that does not represent your or your family. It really weird like taking pride for Mexican accomplishments because your family is from Canada.

T

The Big Guy

@Bones Nose what is the common link about Romanians, Irish, Italians, English, and Swedish that makes all their scientists and accomplishments your lineage? Do you imagine these various countries waking up and imagining themselves as a European collective?

Do you have 16 great great grandparents and maybe strongly rep everyone single one of their original home lands? If so I greatly apologize for assuming you did something silly like link Scandavian culture and Greek culture together to make a forced play at white heritage.
We are all white!

It's okay to be white!

All lives matter!

M

member 1013

And I get that. But you aren't even making sense. You are taking pride in accomplishments across an entire continent that does not represent your or your family. It really weird like taking pride for Mexican accomplishments because your family is from Canada.
I will always be proud of Mexicans. They invented tacos

T

The Big Guy

When looking at fbi stats or when filling out a medical form it doesnt say anything about irish or dutch or eskimo.

It says WHITE, BLACK, HISPANIC

I won't take your word for it no matter how many times you try to strip me of my WHITE identity

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We are all white!
But that's not always true either.
Italians, Greeks, and even the Irish have been white or non-white depending on the time and place.

1602794001336.png

You mentioned European.
What are Sicilians? Do they excluded from your "European pride" despite being European?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
When looking at fbi stats or when filling out a medical form it doesnt say anything about irish or dutch or eskimo.

I won't take your word for it no matter how many times you try to strip me of my WHITE identity

T

The Big Guy

But that's not always true either.
Italians, Greeks, and even the Irish have been white or non-white depending on the time and place.

View attachment 17647

You mentioned European.
What are Sicilians? Do they excluded from your "European pride" despite being European?
By definition yes but due to non-European invaders raping them it gets murky.

We had an Italian kid in prison who swore he wasnt white because he was sicilian and wanted to gang up with the blacks. They jumped him and a few weeks later one of my brothers stabbed him.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Why do you want your skin color to be your identity so so bad? No one did anything for their skin color, their mother took a load, that's it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

We had an Italian kid in prison who swore he wasnt white because he was sicilian and wanted to gang up with the blacks. They jumped him and a few weeks later one of my brothers stabbed him.
Your brother was in jail with you.... Jeesh, parents must be proud.

T

The Big Guy

Why do you want your skin color to be your identity so so bad? No one did anything for their skin color, their mother took a load, that's it.
I identify as white but it doesnt mean I'm better than anyone

I dont live and die by my white skin. It was the topic being discussed yet since I'm one of the few people here that isnt ridden with white guilt I get harrassed by multiple members everytime.

It's okay to be white. Be proud of your heritage and skin color. Regardless of what color or heritage that is

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Seems the real problem is limited terms like "Hispanic" that attempt to link together unlinked groups based on skin color.
My those definitions Cubans, Brazilians, Guatemalans, Mexicans, and Argentinians are all the same and should have some sort of pride.

Anyone that grew up in one of those cultures will quickly tell you about the differences with another one, and we haven't scratched the surface of all the others. "South American" pride because your grandparents were Chilean?

This seems like a very silly American trend something nuanced like family history and culture and dumbs it down to the single stupidest trait possible...derp we got the same skin color that must mean we are the same. Since you're repping "Europe"...You ever talk to Europeans for real? You ever have them tell you what they think about our obsession with race? I can't help but feel its greatly highlighted here. Trying to distill down the entire world into 5 FBI crime demographics?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I dont live and die by my white skin. It was the topic being discussed yet since I'm one of the few people here that isnt ridden with white guilt I get harrassed by multiple members everytime.

It's okay to be white. Be proud of your heritage and skin color. Regardless of what color or heritage that is
You didn't say white. You hid behind "European" which seems even more problematic since it requires you to discount disctinct European identities for your own goals.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

No one but you and Toelocku @Toelocku have said anything about feeling guilt because of skin color....

T

The Big Guy

You didn't say white. You hid behind "European" which seems even more problematic since it requires you to discount disctinct European identities for your own goals.
So north and south koreans are not all koreans due to there different culture? Because of a line in the dirt?

I'm soo soooooo sorry master splinter. I'm a caucasian for now on.

Even though I've been documented as white by nearly ever goverment entity I've encountered.

You should take your case to someone with more authority than me and stop this systemic racism on both and death certificates
Screenshot_20201015-165818_Chrome.jpg

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So north and south koreans are not all koreans due to there different culture? Because of a line in the dirt?

I'm soo soooooo sorry master splinter. I'm a caucasian for now on.

Even though I've been documented as white by nearly ever goverment entity I've encountered.

You should take your case to someone with more authority than me and stop this systemic racism on both and death certificates
View attachment 17648

Seems the real problem is limited terms like "Hispanic" that attempt to link together unlinked groups based on skin color.
My those definitions Cubans, Brazilians, Guatemalans, Mexicans, and Argentinians are all the same and should have some sort of pride.

Anyone that grew up in one of those cultures will quickly tell you about the differences with another one, and we haven't scratched the surface of all the others. "South American" pride because your grandparents were Chilean?

This seems like a very silly American trend something nuanced like family history and culture and dumbs it down to the single stupidest trait possible...derp we got the same skin color that must mean we are the same. Since you're repping "Europe"...You ever talk to Europeans for real? You ever have them tell you what they think about our obsession with race? I can't help but feel its greatly highlighted here. Trying to distill down the entire world into 5 FBI crime demographics?