General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They are your genetic predecessors and you are a compilation of them...they literally gave u life

Stop feeling guilty of their success
I don't feel guilty for what my ancestors did, it's why I think reparations are dumb as fuck. You keep trying to put words in people's mouths, but you and @Susan are the only ones talking about guilt due to skin color.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
What about the Sephardim? We are an offshoot of them.
I was under the understanding that Sephardic Jews were isolated in Spain and Ashkenazi Jews in Northern turkey then migrated and intermixed with Europeans

T

The Big Guy

I don't feel guilty for what my ancestors did, it's why I think reparations are dumb as fuck. You keep trying to put words in people's mouths, but you and @Susan are the only ones talking about guilt due to skin color.
And half of america

M

member 1013

I was under the understanding that Sephardic Jews were isolated in Spain and Ashkenazi Jews in Northern turkey then migrated and intermixed with Europeans
Lol no no

that’s false and is used to propagate the Khazar origin theory. Ashkenazim are an offshoot of Sephardim that moved into the Rhinelands as merchants.This has all been proven by genetics, and the three populations of Jews (Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Mizrahim) are all more closely related to eachother than anyone else, our next closest “relatives” genetically are the Samaritans and then the DrUze and then Modern Lebanese. Most of our admixture happened in Southern Europe, Italy and Spain.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol no no

that’s false and is used to propagate the Khazar origin theory. Ashkenazim are an offshoot of Sephardim that moved into the Rhinelands as merchants.This has all been proven by genetics, and the three populations of Jews (Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Mizrahim) are all more closely related to eachother than anyone else, our next closest “relatives” genetically are the Samaritans and then the DrUze and then Modern Lebanese. Most of our admixture happened in Southern Europe, Italy and Spain.
Wow you mean he's wrong!? Weirdddddd

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Lol no no

You just gave me my nightly research project

M

member 3289

Lol no no

Why ur noses so big doe

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Youre contradicting yourself then... you say it's not a binary choice but when someone else is proud of their ancestry u shit on it

Which is it?
Do you know what binary means? I'm shitting on people being proud of their skin color because it's stupid. I don't think people should feel shame because of it.

Last edited: