General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Kyle Rittenhouse moved to Kenosha County to face homicide charges after judge denies defense's request for him to be released in Illinois
An Illinois judge on Friday denied Kyle Rittenhouse's request for release and ordered him extradited to Wisconsin, where he faces homicide charges in Kenosha County.

He was transported to Kenosha County Jail on Friday afternoon, a sheriff's spokesman said.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Straw purchase is no Bueno. Burn his ass for that for sure.
the bail on Rittenhouse is punitive bullshit. He's 17 and tried to turn himself in to the authorities after it happened. How dafuq is that kid a "flight risk"?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
the bail on Rittenhouse is punitive bullshit. He's 17 and tried to turn himself in to the authorities after it happened. How dafuq is that kid a "flight risk"?
I mean, straw purchases are serious shit, and then to "commit" a crime with said straw purchased firearm, not looking good.
I know I supported him, but if he's breaking firearms laws such as that he's no better than a gangbanger who shot someone with a straw purchased gun. He makes legal gun owners look bad.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I mean, straw purchases are serious shit, and then to "commit" a crime with said straw purchased firearm, not looking good.
I know I supported him, but if he's breaking firearms laws such as that he's no better than a gangbanger who shot someone with a straw purchased gun. He makes legal gun owners look bad.
I get that, but they denied his bail because of flight risk...and Derek Chauvin has been chilling at home.

and laws like the one he broke gets my 'shall not be infringed' all worked up.
doesn't matter if it's him or a gangbanger in Chiraq.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I get that, but they denied his bail because of flight risk...and Derek Chauvin has been chilling at home.

and laws like the one he broke gets my 'shall not be infringed' all worked up.
doesn't matter if it's him or a gangbanger in Chiraq.
Ehhhhhhh I don't personally have an issue with straw purchase laws personally.
The Derek that cop?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Ehhhhhhh I don't personally have an issue with straw purchase laws personally.
The Derek that cop?
derek is the cop, $1M bail.

it's not the straw purchase, as much as why is it illegal for someone over the age of 16 to buy a rifle?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
derek is the cop, $1M bail.

it's not the straw purchase, as much as why is it illegal for someone over the age of 16 to buy a rifle?
He should have never been released imo, has multiple houses and obviously has the means to run. The kid not so much unless some militia skirts him away.

I can get on board with that, plenty of 16 year olds and younger hunt on their own by that age, but unfortunately that's the law in that state and he committed a straw purchase, a big no no.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Both felons.
but if Black's stepfather isn't correct, or Black has an alternate explanation for why Rittenhouse gave him money (if he even says Rittenhouse gave him money at all), then it was just Black letting his 17 yo friend borrow Black's black gun.