General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
FBI: Trump appointee arrested in connection with Capitol riot

How about that? The first member of the Trump administration has been arrested for participating in the riots. Apparently this guy had a top-secret level clearance at the time he participated in the riot and assaulted the police officer.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Federal investigators are zeroing in on potential communications between lawmakers and Capitol mob in lead-up to the insurrection
  • Feds are said to be looking at potential connections between lawmakers and riot suspects.
  • If connections are established, lawmakers and staff may have to turn over personal communications.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Pennsylvania man charged federally in shooting of Democratic office

Anthony Nero allegedly shot three times through a window in January, after earlier sending threats and mentioning "stolen" election.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This must have been what watching the slow fall of Rome was like. Throughout history every thing eventually fails and our corrupt system has assured that the US won't even last as long as most.
The average empire lasts 250 years

This must have been what watching the slow fall of Rome was like. Throughout history every thing eventually fails and our corrupt system has assured that the US won't even last as long as most.
The only people that think America as an empire is the politicians. I've never had the thought that America or its people are better than any other countries or its citizens. I just prefer to live here but, I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I were born in China.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The only people that think America as an empire is the politicians. I've never had the thought that America or its people are better than any other countries or its citizens. I just prefer to live here but, I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I were born in China.
America leads the developed world.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Trump aide who stormed U.S. Capitol broke ‘oath to protect America,’ judge says
“How could someone sworn to protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, then participate in an attempt to stop the administration of the Constitution?” Faruqui said.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Justice Department unseals charges against 2nd Oath Keeper seen with Roger Stone
According to the FBI affidavit for James' arrest, he was identified in photos taken inside the U.S. Capitol, wearing a black hat with the words "Oath Keepers," as well as a distinctive badge and orange paracord.

Photos from the day before appear to show a man with similar items of clothing accompanying longtime Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone at both Freedom Plaza and at an event near the U.S. Supreme Court.