General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
U.S. report warns of threats from white supremacists, militias

U.S. spy agencies warned on Wednesday of an ongoing threat that racially motivated violent extremists, such as white supremacists, will carry out mass-casualty attacks on civilians while militia groups target police and government personnel and buildings.

Agencies contributing to the assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence included the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Oath Keeper Who Stormed Capitol Is Struggling to Cope Because He’s a ‘Family Man’ with ‘No Previous Experience’ Being Jailed, Lawyers Claim

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Capitol rioters cashed in on relief aid before attempt to overthrow the government: report
Some of the Capitol rioters charged with serious crimes took tens of thousands of dollars in government pandemic relief months before the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection.

At least nine suspects facing criminal charges in the Capitol riot received special coronavirus relief funds through small business loan programs in the past year, according to a Daily Beast review of records from the Project On Government Oversight's Covid Tracker.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Capitol rioters cashed in on relief aid before attempt to overthrow the government: report
Some of the Capitol rioters charged with serious crimes took tens of thousands of dollars in government pandemic relief months before the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection.

At least nine suspects facing criminal charges in the Capitol riot received special coronavirus relief funds through small business loan programs in the past year, according to a Daily Beast review of records from the Project On Government Oversight's Covid Tracker.
So? If you pay taxes and the government is offering some of your money back, take it.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Judge detains alleged Capitol rioter who sported Hitler mustache to job at Navy facility

A U.S. Army reservist charged with storming the Capitol on Jan. 6 who was subsequently identified by numerous military colleagues as an overt white supremacist has been ordered detained pending trial.

Federal district court Judge Trevor McFadden said he wrestled with whether Timothy Hale-Cusanelli’s “odious” beliefs were enough to justify pretrial detention, given that he isn’t charged with committing violence at the Capitol.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Car ramming at rally protesting anti-Asian hate being investigated as hate crime
Los Angeles authorities are investigating a possible hate crime after a man recklessly drove through a red light into a crosswalk where protesters were marching in a "Stop Asian Hate" rally.

The man yelled racial epithets as he rammed his car through the pedestrian route where the scheduled rally was taking place on Sunday, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's office confirmed to ABC News on Tuesday.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
INDICTED! : For Literal Crimes of Terrorism, Oregon Proud Boys Matthew Leland Klein and Jonathanpeter Allen Klein
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.ord.159554/gov.uscourts.ord.159554.3.0.pdf
Government’s Detention MemorandumPage 18Felony destruction of property, as charged in the indictment, is a federal crime of terrorism. 18 U.S.C. § 2332b(g)(5), defines “federal crime of terrorism” as an offense that “is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct” and is included in an enumerated list of statutes, which includes 18 U.S.C.§ 1361. See18 U.S.C. §§ 2332b(g)(5)(A) & (B). The Grand Jury found probable cause in Count Two of the indictment to believe that the defendants intended to obstruct an official proceeding by committing acts of civil disorder, including unlawfully entering the Capitol grounds or building. As described above, the defendants’ determination to “stop the steal” and prevent Congress from performing its lawful duties was made clear by their attempt to forcibly open a secure Capitol door after both defendants had already been within the Capitol. Moreover, because 18 U.S.C § 1361 is listed in § 2332b(g)(5)(B), there is a rebuttable presumption that no conditions or combination of conditions can assure the safety of the community or the defendants’ appearance as required. See18 U.S.C. § 3142(e)(3)(B).

Nov 21, 2015
INDICTED! : For Literal Crimes of Terrorism, Oregon Proud Boys Matthew Leland Klein and Jonathanpeter Allen Klein
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.ord.159554/gov.uscourts.ord.159554.3.0.pdf
Government’s Detention MemorandumPage 18Felony destruction of property, as charged in the indictment, is a federal crime of terrorism. 18 U.S.C. § 2332b(g)(5), defines “federal crime of terrorism” as an offense that “is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct” and is included in an enumerated list of statutes, which includes 18 U.S.C.§ 1361. See18 U.S.C. §§ 2332b(g)(5)(A) & (B). The Grand Jury found probable cause in Count Two of the indictment to believe that the defendants intended to obstruct an official proceeding by committing acts of civil disorder, including unlawfully entering the Capitol grounds or building. As described above, the defendants’ determination to “stop the steal” and prevent Congress from performing its lawful duties was made clear by their attempt to forcibly open a secure Capitol door after both defendants had already been within the Capitol. Moreover, because 18 U.S.C § 1361 is listed in § 2332b(g)(5)(B), there is a rebuttable presumption that no conditions or combination of conditions can assure the safety of the community or the defendants’ appearance as required. See18 U.S.C. § 3142(e)(3)(B).
That Antifa dudes Proud Boy disguise is legit on point

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
‘He Wants Us to MAKE It Wild’: Indictment of Nine Oath Keepers Ties Together Alleged Pro-Trump Conspiracy

According to an indictment of nine Oath Keepers released on Friday, the self-described leader of the militia’s Florida chapter understood those lines in no uncertain terms.

“Trump said It’s gonna be wild!!!!!!! It’s gonna be wild!!!!!!! He wants us to make it WILD that’s what he’s saying,” Kelly Meggs allegedly wrote in a Facebook post on Dec. 22. “He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!! Sir Yes Sir!!! Gentlemen we are heading to DC pack your s***!!”

His wife Connie Meggs is also indicted among the nine Oath Keepers who went to Washington, D.C.

Together with seven other militia members, prosecutors say, the couple “prepared themselves for battle before heading to the Capitol by equipping themselves with communication devices and donning reinforced vests, helmets, and goggles.”

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Prosecutors allege ‘alliance’ between Proud Boys and Oath Keepers on Jan. 6

“According to the court documents, Meggs suggested that the Oath Keepers wait until police had separated the Proud Boys from left-wing activists. Then, he said, “we will come in behind antifa and beat the hell out of them.”

“Wait for the 6th when we are all in DC to insurrection,” Meggs advised another recruit, warning another Jan. 3, “Tell your friend this isn’t a Rally!!”

Nov 21, 2015
Judge detains alleged Capitol rioter who sported Hitler mustache to job at Navy facility

A U.S. Army reservist charged with storming the Capitol on Jan. 6 who was subsequently identified by numerous military colleagues as an overt white supremacist has been ordered detained pending trial.

Federal district court Judge Trevor McFadden said he wrestled with whether Timothy Hale-Cusanelli’s “odious” beliefs were enough to justify pretrial detention, given that he isn’t charged with committing violence at the Capitol.
There is much I could say and contribute to this thread as
systemic racism, hatred and bigotry are something dear to my
heart.

Literally one of the reasons I had to take a year off and away
from "the world." Shit just became too much.

So much hate in the world. So many assholes

I'll contribute with the historicity that is deeply embedded
and perpetuates it here in America.

Its actually rooted in America's founding and isn't going
anywhere anytime soon

America was meant and has always meant to be for
white male landowners.

That is simply the history and the founding fathers spoke it loud and on record.

ElcZ6KbUYAETY1u.jpg

Hate only breeds more hate so here we are.

When so called "Patriots" seem to be often tied to racism its
because Patriots were kinda racist lol. Therefore it doesn't surprise
me how the Capitol Rioters are so closely tied to bigotry.

I appreciate what you're doing. However filling your time
and feeding your mind with these types of stories isn't
healthy for you.

I try my best to view the world as Carl Sagan did

The Pale Blue Dot "Humanity". If only we ALL had a "Cosmic" Perspective

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0

These days I try to focus on good news sites like these

Not everyone is a hateful asshole.

And now I've said way too much. Carry on fellas....

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
The world needs more Dedricks and Antonios.

As for Cartier, that kid is going places. His parents clearly did something right.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Far-Right Rioter ‘Baked Alaska’ Asks to Ditch Ankle Monitor: I’m a Christian Who Loves Cops
A right-wing video blogger accused of calling a cop a “fucking oath breaker” and “piece of shit” while he stormed the Capitol in January wants a federal judge to remove his court-mandated GPS monitor—insisting he loves law enforcement and has led an “exemplary life” with a “Christian upbringing.”

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

View: https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1375929244748898307

Feds arrest armed Colorado man in Iowa after remark about Boulder shooting

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There is much I could say and contribute to this thread as
systemic racism, hatred and bigotry are something dear to my
heart.

Literally one of the reasons I had to take a year off and away
from "the world." Shit just became too much.

So much hate in the world. So many assholes

I'll contribute with the historicity that is deeply embedded
and perpetuates it here in America.

Its actually rooted in America's founding and isn't going
anywhere anytime soon

America was meant and has always meant to be for
white male landowners.

That is simply the history and the founding fathers spoke it loud and on record.

View attachment 31349

Hate only breeds more hate so here we are.

When so called "Patriots" seem to be often tied to racism its
because Patriots were kinda racist lol. Therefore it doesn't surprise
me how the Capitol Rioters are so closely tied to bigotry.

I appreciate what you're doing. However filling your time
and feeding your mind with these types of stories isn't
healthy for you.

I try my best to view the world as Carl Sagan did

The Pale Blue Dot "Humanity". If only we ALL had a "Cosmic" Perspective

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0

These days I try to focus on good news sites like these

Not everyone is a hateful asshole.

And now I've said way too much. Carry on fellas....
I think it's worth noting that the ideals America was founded on weren't worded to be exclusively for whites even though the people who wrote them obviously had certain cultural beliefs. But it used to just be accepted that the ideals the individuals put forward were long term goals. I'm not suggesting that your quote is erroneous, but regardless his personal feelings, Lincoln did ultimately abolish slavery. If Americans truly believe that the foundation the country is built on is rotten, then it's over.