General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Deported where?

Maybe we should offer them a free education on the tax payers dime? Seems to have worked for others around here to straighten their lives out...
Send them anywhere but america

Haha the petty 5k you keep crying about. Best part is I already knew how to weld and only needed the paper so I barely ever went to school and when I did I drank beer with the rednecks in the parking lot. Everyone knew eachother because we all had jobs in the field already and the teacher was friends with a relative of mine for 20 years. Easy job. Thanks obama

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Send them anywhere but america

Haha the petty 5k you keep crying about. Best part is I already knew how to weld and only needed the paper so I barely ever went to school and when I did I drank beer with the rednecks in the parking lot. Everyone knew eachother because we all had jobs in the field already and the teacher was friends with a relative of mine for 20 years. Easy job. Thanks obama
What a responsible use of tax payer money.

5k but shhhhh about the other 400k debt to society. Shit that tax payer funded retreat could have been better used providing 80 more tax payer funded seats in that ‘rehabilitation based’ welding program you took. Then maybe all these assholes wouldn’t have to be out looting as they would be too busy working like you and I.

T

The Big Guy

What a responsible use of tax payer money.

5k but shhhhh about the other 400k debt to society. Shit that tax payer funded retreat could have been better used providing 80 more tax payer funded seats in that ‘rehabilitation based’ welding program you took. Then maybe all these assholes wouldn’t have to be out looting as they would be too busy working like you and I.
It wasnt a rehabilitation based anything. Your so funny to me with your personal attacks.

Heres the real issue in america. And it's not "right wing terrorists" or me getting arrested

View: https://twitter.com/Crow31Darkness/status/1381981047827570691?s=20

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Prosecutors: Oath Keepers appeared to stash Jan. 6 firearms at suburban Comfort Inn

Members of the Oath Keepers, the paramilitary extremists who played a central role in storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, appeared to stash firearms at a Comfort Inn in Arlington, Va., prosecutors indicated in a late Monday court filing.

The Justice Department has long pointed to private messages shared by Oath Keepers leaders alluding to a so-called quick reaction force — a cache of weaponry stowed outside of Washington — that they could have called upon had the Jan. 6 violence escalated even further. But until now, prosecutors have presented minimal evidence about the specific location of this QRF — or even whether it truly existed or was just tough talk.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
43 military veterans now charged in Capitol riot
More than a third of the military veterans charged so far in the Capitol riot have reported ties to domestic extremist organizations, according to a new report from extremism researchers at George Washington University and West Point.