General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
Andre was in Flossmoor. Had a Judo gym & would commute to Carlson HQ as he was the Judo instructor at HQ.

I agree with you on saying fuck'em. I grew up in Selma, CA(just south of Fresno) so was one of a few white kids. Dealt with similar issues just going the opposite direction for color. Fuck ignorant people in general.
Imagine a bigot free world.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Imagine a bigot free world.
I agree but will still call people on their stupid shit no matter of skin tone. Funny thing is that I've been called a racist more in the last 5-10yrs than the previous 30 & nearly every time it was a white woman calling me that lol. I swear it's one of the most misused words in the English language

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I wonder if white owned businesses are going to be set on fire across the u.s after the ashli Babbitt cop got let off the hook by WLM which will be started be the BLM founder to buy more mansions.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
God I hate CA cops.

That said you ever see the vids where flipping the script on them
doesn't work out? LOL

I watched this one dude refuse to give ID at a check point and they snatched
his ass so hard outta his car it was pure comedy
cops in long beach have taken me out the car because I forgot my i.d. they pulled the sit on the curb and hand on your knees move. they couldn't search my car though they just shined lights in there I got let go with a fix it ticket for a cracked windshield.

Nov 21, 2015
I agree but will still call people on their stupid shit no matter of skin tone. Funny thing is that I've been called a racist more in the last 5-10yrs than the previous 30 & nearly every time it was a white woman calling me that lol. I swear it's one of the most misused words in the English language
Definitely over used

Nov 21, 2015
cops in long beach have taken me out the car because I forgot my i.d. they pulled the sit on the curb and hand on your knees move. they couldn't search my car though they just shined lights in there I got let go with a fix it ticket for a cracked windshield.
I almost got my ass whooped in long beach the first week moving
there from Texas. If it werent for the ONE cop trying to explain to his
partner I had 30 days to change my tags it would have ended very badly

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I wonder if white owned businesses are going to be set on fire across the u.s after the ashli Babbitt cop got let off the hook by WLM which will be started be the BLM founder to buy more mansions.
So you think the cop who shot Ashli should be charged with a crime?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
And then of course there is her history of interactions with the criminal Justice system, restraining orders, violence, erratic behaviour and recklessness...