General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Oath Keepers: How a militia group mobilized in plain sight for the assault on the Capitol
Thirteen people associated with the Oath Keepers have been charged with federal crimes, including Jess Watkins who has pled not guilty.

The Zello recordings are helping prosecutors make their case.

Zello has since deleted 2,000 of these extremist channels.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Toelocku @Toelocku you alright buddy? havent seen you post in a while. i hope all is well
Needed a break from the internets bro...i focused my energy on mma/lifting weights and the finest Ohio grown milf pussy, og kush and ravens glenn red wine...i recommend anyone burnt out on the internet follow this protocol to regain their mental health

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Needed a break from the internets bro...i focused my energy on mma/lifting weights and the finest Ohio grown milf pussy, og kush and ravens glenn red wine...i recommend anyone burnt out on the internet follow this protocol to regain their mental health
good for you man . everyone needs a break from the internets once in a while

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Police: Man tried to run over Black children after racially charged playground fight

Holbrook Police Arrest and Charge Man with Hate Crimes, Assaulting Juveniles

Nov 21, 2015
GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger Calls on Party to Expel 'White Supremacy Caucus' Led By Marjorie Taylor Greene
Kinzinger referred to the group as the "White Supremacy Caucus." The group's seven-page policy platform, released by Punchbowl News, calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions" and a return to an architectural style that "befits the progeny or European architecture."
Just read their document and mission statement

What The Actual Fuck man...

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Third Member of Conspiracy Involving Proud Boys Members Arrested in Connection to Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Florida woman charged for allegedly threatening to kill Kamala Harris
In one of the videos, “Phelps stated: ‘Kamala Harris you are going to die. Your days are numbered already,” added the complaint.

In another video on February 18, Phelps stated, “I’m going to the gun range. … I swear to God, today is your day you’re gonna die. 50 days from today, mark this day down,”
Phelps was also shown at a shooting range in a photo dated two days later, according to the complaint. “On February 22, 2021, Phelps applied for a concealed weapons permit.”
If they'd do this for people who aren't members of the political elite they could prevent those pesky mass shootings.