General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
"Stormed the Capitol" lol

Probably why cops were charged.

Why the need to barricade the door if there was no threat?

View: https://twitter.com/pennstatetom/status/1393382541130936324?s=21

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Democrat/republican both funded by the same banks, lobbyists and corporations. At some point people will start to realise both sides are crooked.

Theatre

View attachment 36343
That doesn’t explain why GOP senators would fake a need to barricade a door during a riot.

What do these ‘funders’ gain from faking an insurrection if they also fund the GOP?

Is the deep state also hiding in the bushes?

Is Antifa the deep state?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That doesn’t explain why GOP senators would fake a need to barricade a door during a riot.

What do these ‘funders’ gain from faking an insurrection if they also fund the GOP?

Is the deep state also hiding in the bushes?

Is Antifa the deep state?

Yeah sure. Listen, I'm not gonna get roped into an argument with a guy who bankrupted his own children's future by voting for Trudeau.
There's is no value in discussing anything with a guy who wears his partisanship on his sleeve. I'd rather jerk off with a cheese grater than exchange anymore dialogue with you.
Peace

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Yeah sure. Listen, I'm not gonna get roped into an argument with a guy who bankrupted his own children's future by voting for Trudeau.
There's is no value in discussing anything with a guy who wears his partisanship on his sleeve. I'd rather jerk off with a cheese grater than exchange anymore dialogue with you.
Peace
It’s funny that you try to jump in on a joke but you don’t actually understand the joke. I have never been team Trudy.

No one is arguing, just trying to understand how you think the GOP would benefit from engaging in theatre to pretend ‘there was an insurrection’.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
A Republican congressman who denied there was an insurrection and likened Capitol rioters to tourists was photographed barricading the chamber doors against them
  • A GOP lawmaker who has said there was no insurrection was seen barricading the House on January 6.
  • Rep. Andrew Clyde said last week that the riot resembled a "normal tourist visit."
  • But he had been photographed pushing furniture against the chamber's doors.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A Republican congressman who denied there was an insurrection and likened Capitol rioters to tourists was photographed barricading the chamber doors against them
  • A GOP lawmaker who has said there was no insurrection was seen barricading the House on January 6.
  • Rep. Andrew Clyde said last week that the riot resembled a "normal tourist visit."
  • But he had been photographed pushing furniture against the chamber's doors.
Someone has a different view of something 5 months after it first happened? Shocking.