General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
FBI director suggests ‘serious charges’ coming in probe of Capitol attack
Wray testified that the FBI considered the attack an act of "domestic terrorism." He said he understands why Democratic lawmakers have called the attack an "insurrection," but said it would not be appropriate for him to use that word because of the effect it could have on pending criminal cases.

"In my role as FBI director, because that's a term that has legal meaning, I really have to be careful about using words like that," Wray said.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
US Capitol attack was planned in plain sight, Senate report finds
The deadly insurrection at the US Capitol was “planned in plain sight” but intelligence failures left police officers exposed to a violent mob of Trump supporters, a Senate investigation has found.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Oregon House expels state Rep. Mike Nearman, plotter of Capitol incursion
Nearman refused to resign in the face of overwhelming evidence he would be ejected from the Legislature. The four-term Republican lawmaker becomes the first person ever expelled from the Oregon House.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Chicago police officer arrested, charged for alleged role in Capitol riot
Karol J. Chwiesiuk, a 29-year-old officer with the Chicago Police Department, was arrested by FBI and CPD officers around 8 a.m. local time and charged with five misdemeanors Friday afternoon, including knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building and violent entry or disorderly conduct at the Capitol, according to Chicago Police Superintendent David O. Brown.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
FBI Says Father and Son Duo Busted for Storming the Capitol Blamed Destruction on Antifa, Were Fixated on Crowd Size
The FBI statement of facts says the older of the two defendants blamed Antifa for the destruction inside the Capitol, while the younger Johnson appeared to claim that there really were 4 million Donald Trump supporters in D.C. on Jan. 6

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
FBI Says Father and Son Duo Busted for Storming the Capitol Blamed Destruction on Antifa, Were Fixated on Crowd Size
The FBI statement of facts says the older of the two defendants blamed Antifa for the destruction inside the Capitol, while the younger Johnson appeared to claim that there really were 4 million Donald Trump supporters in D.C. on Jan. 6
I bet the son also swears his penis is 3 inches long. Which everyone knows is a lie, because no one is that big. Right?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Calls for Alex Jones' Arrest Grow Louder After His $500K Donation to January 6 Rally Resurfaces
In a video posted from Washington D.C. on January 6, Jones said his media company paid to organize the pro-Trump rally that took place prior to the insurrection. He also claimed that the White House instructed him to lead the march to the Capitol.

View: https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1403686487263227904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1403686487263227904%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Fcalls-alex-jones-arrest-grow-louder-after-his-500k-donation-january-6-rally-resurfaces-1600109

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
The accused Capitol rioter who put his feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk did an interview with Russian state TV
  • Accused Capitol rioter Richard Barnett did an interview with Russian state TV that aired on Sunday.
  • During the interview, he complained about jail conditions and advocated for the First Amendment.

Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015
‘I started a revolution.’ Capitol riot filing reveals phone calls of Olathe Proud Boy
According to the phone call transcript, Chrestman said that “we stormed the Capitol Building, we rushed that s---, we took that house back,” adding, “me and two others, we were first ones through the gate.”
What a dumbass

I hope they put him and the rest of them stupid
mutherfuckers under the damn jail

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Fox News has mentioned 'critical race theory' nearly 1300 times since March, according to watchdog study
  • Critical race theory is dominating Fox News coverage, according to a new study.
  • Media Matters for America, a left-leaning nonprofit, tracked the buzzword going back to last year.
  • It was mentioned nearly 1,300 times in three and-a-half months.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
21 House Republicans voted against giving medals to officers who responded to Jan. 6 riot
The Republicans who voted against:

• Rep. Thomas Massie (Ky.)
  • Rep. Andy Biggs (Ariz.)
  • Rep. Lauren Boebert (Colo.)
  • Rep. Michael Cloud (Tex.)
  • Rep. Andrew Clyde (Ga.)
  • Rep. Warren Davidson (Ohio)
  • Rep. Matt Gaetz (Fla.)
  • Rep. Louie Gohmert (Tex.)
  • Rep. Bob Good (Va.)
  • Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.)
  • Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.)
  • Rep. Andy Harris (Md.)
  • Rep. Jody Hice (Ga.)
  • Rep. Mary Miller (Ill.)
  • Rep. Barry Moore (Ala.)
  • Rep. Ralph Norman (S.C.)
  • Rep. Scott Perry (Pa.)
  • Rep. John Rose (Tenn.)
  • Rep. Matt Rosendale (Mont.)
  • Rep. Chip Roy (Texas)
  • Rep. Greg Steube (Fla.)

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
21 House Republicans voted against giving medals to officers who responded to Jan. 6 riot

• Rep. Matt Gaetz (Fla.)
  • Rep. Bob Good (Va.)
  • Rep. Andy Harris (Md.)
  • Rep. Jody Hice (Ga.)
  • Rep. Scott Perry (Pa.)
  • Rep. John Rose (Tenn.)
  • Rep. Chip Roy (Texas)
Those are all the “real Americans”.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

• Rep. Matt Gaetz (Fla.)
  • Rep. Bob Good (Va.)
  • Rep. Andy Harris (Md.)
  • Rep. Jody Hice (Ga.)
  • Rep. Scott Perry (Pa.)
  • Rep. John Rose (Tenn.)
  • Rep. Chip Roy (Texas)
The participation award is brought to its logical conclusion.

Nov 21, 2015
Fox News has mentioned 'critical race theory' nearly 1300 times since March, according to watchdog study
  • Critical race theory is dominating Fox News coverage, according to a new study.
  • Media Matters for America, a left-leaning nonprofit, tracked the buzzword going back to last year.
  • It was mentioned nearly 1,300 times in three and-a-half months.

If they are uncomfortable discussing America's history the good and the bad
then perhaps America's history is really fucked up. Admit it, discuss it, learn from it
and move forward.

Trying to act like the shit didn't happen or that the founders were all saints and angels
who were all about freedom and opportunity for everyone is only fueling more anger.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Trying to act like the shit didn't happen or that the founders were all saint and angels
who were all about freedom and opportunity for everyone is only fueling more anger.
I'm not going to say it doesn't exist, but that's not the commonly held position. Most people who have issues with critical race theory are people who's own experiences and struggles are undermined because of the color of their skin.

The media talking about stupid shit like that is a pretty obvious distraction tactic.

Nov 21, 2015
I'm not going to say it doesn't exist, but that's not the commonly held position. Most people who have issues with critical race theory are people who's own experiences and struggles are undermined because of the color of their skin.
I would surmise that most people at least the argumengts that I have heard haven't a clue what CRT
actually is and haven't a clue that it isnt even taught in most states, much less to children

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I would surmise that most people at least the argumengts that I have heard haven't a clue what CRT
actually is and haven't a clue that it isnt even taught in most states, much less to children
Schools here teach it to children, they just don't refer to it by name, I can't speak for what schools teach down your way. Ultimately it's just another form of identity politics.