General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
Leigh @Leigh please pink the woman in this video. Thank you.
St Louis man. Thats Klan Land. Several roads/highways named after the Klan
Klan parades were held several times a year when I was growing up.

I dipped the fuck out as soon as I was able.

Side Note: In her defense, back when I had to shop at Ross
I too found the selection very frustrating. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2015
I just don't get it. Same with the rebel flag thing, they were fucking losers, literally.
Its all good. Made me stronger. More perceptive to every little detail
in my environment. I'll notice the slightest detail change in an environment
when many of my friends won't notice a thing.

The only real danger was getting caught in a Sun Down Town after dark.

Bellville, Granite City, Barrington Heights

Ahh the memories

Nov 21, 2015
I just don't get it. Same with the rebel flag thing, they were fucking losers, literally.
Had some cool friends in college that repped the Rebel Flag in Tx. Really
depends on the area. Rebel Flags around Houston and Dallas didn't bother
me. Most people were chill.

Rebel Flags in East Texas and cities like Liberty are another thing all together.
Yeah you got people in those areas still fighting the war. LOL

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Like, what the fuck does that even mean?
1. The race issue is a struggle session. They are thrust upon a populace before & during war. It's a psy-op.

2. On the surface she's simply saying that psychologically, structurally, institutionally & subconsciously, at the core, white pigment is to blame, as subjects are living in a system predominantly created by those with less melanin. Therefore the outer skin tone means internal evil, and it permeates throughout their lives, meaning all sources of discomfort and frustration ultimately must be attributed to caucasian humans.
See #1.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
1. The race issue is a struggle session. They are thrust upon a populace before & during war. It's a psy-op.

2. On the surface she's simply saying that psychologically, structurally, institutionally & subconsciously, at the core, white pigment is to blame, as subjects are living in a system predominantly created by those with less melanin. Therefore the outer skin tone means internal evil, and it permeates throughout their lives, meaning all sources of discomfort and frustration ultimately must be attributed to caucasian humans.
See #1.
The rating wasn't for you, but wtf.

M

member 1013

Yeah most of the fear mongering I see is being done by people who don't actually
know what CRT is. They haven't read any of the theoretical papers or they would know
its only only taught at the highest academic levels.

I have a niece that is taking some classes at Berkeley on CRT and after reading
the first page the shit gave me a fuckin headache and I fancy myself as pretty
damn educated and smart.

Its a very complex collection of papers. You aren't teaching it to
children anymore then you would teach a child Loop Quantum Gravity

Academic
Daniel A. Farber and Suzanna Sherry argue that critical race theory lacks supporting evidence, relies on an implausible belief that reality is socially constructed, rejects evidence in favor of storytelling, rejects truth and merit as expressions of political dominance, and rejects the rule of law. Additionally, they posit that the anti-meritocratic tenets in critical race theory, critical feminism, and critical legal studies may unintentionally lead to antisemiticand anti-Asian implications.[47][48][8] In particular, they suggest that the success of Jews and Asians within what critical race theorists argue is a structurally unfair system may lend itself to allegations of cheating, advantage-taking, or other such claims. A series of responses to Farber and Sherry was published in the Harvard Law Review.[49]These responses argue that there is a difference between criticizing an unfair system and criticizing individuals who perform well inside that system.[8][49] In the Boston College Law Review, Jeffrey Pyle argues that critical race theory undermines confidence in the rule of law, saying that "critical race theorists attack the very foundations of the liberal legal order, including equality theory, legal reasoning, Enlightenment rationalism and neutral principles of constitutional law".[50]

By jurists
Judge Richard Posner of the U.S. Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals argued in 1997 that critical race theory "turns its back on the Western tradition of rational inquiry, forswearing analysis for narrative", and that "by repudiating reasoned argumentation, [critical race theorists] reinforce stereotypes about the intellectual capacities of nonwhites."[9] Former Judge Alex Kozinski, who served on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, criticized critical race theorists in 1997 for raising "insuperable barriers to mutual understanding" and thus eliminating opportunities for "meaningful dialogue".[51]

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
St. Louis gun-waving couple pleads guilty to misdemeanors