General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
So there's new video of the riot at the Capitol building that the very patriotic party of law and order doesn't feel is worthy of investigation.
Seems body cam footage showed one of the men who beat a cop had been a cop himself.

That was some embarrassing shit and as a Nation we should be figuring out who did what in that half brained nonsense. Lots of prosecutions otw.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
So there's new video of the riot at the Capitol building that the very patriotic party of law and order doesn't feel is worthy of investigation.
Seems body cam footage showed one of the men who beat a cop had been a cop himself.

That was some embarrassing shit and as a Nation we should be figuring out who did what in that half brained nonsense. Lots of prosecutions otw.
We already know what happened.

Antifa agents went undercover and staged a normal tourist visit.

Haven't you been paying attention to the real news sources?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Actually, the nation's biggest TV bobblehead is now programming the cultists that the Capitol insurrection was an inside job staged by the FBI.

Reality. Who gives a fuck, right? Reality is for libtards.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Actually, the nation's biggest TV bobblehead is now programming the cultists that the Capitol insurrection was an inside job staged by the FBI.

??
They've been peddling a few varieties of "this is everybody's fault but mine" since the day it happened.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
They've been peddling a few varieties of "this is everybody's fault but mine" since the day it happened.
True, but insane conspiracy shit like that just being casually floated by the nation's biggest political pundit, on the nation's biggest "news" network, is very troubling and very dangerous.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It's been casually happening for years now.
It has, it's basically been Fox's MO since its inception.

But it's gotten much worse, and now it's WAY out of hand and unbelievably dangerous and irresponsible. At this point, they are active, knowing and willing participants in the deliberate dismantling of American democracy. Their programming at this point is not reality-based. But the only problem most of its audience has with it, is that it's not extremist and conspiratorial enough for them. Which is why Fox is losing ground to OAN and Newsmax, and getting even more extreme and less attached to reality because of it. It's a vicious cycle that ends in disaster, unfortunately.

??

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015

??
I’m not saying it was or was not. On the day of, it looked to be legit trumpers if memory serves, so let’s say that I probably side with you on this one. However I’m not naive enough to dismiss the possibility of an agency (not necessarily the fbi) that would stage such an act. What do you think the cia does overseas? Do you think they just gather intelligence?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
It has, it's basically been Fox's MO since its inception.

But it's gotten much worse, and now it's WAY out of hand and unbelievably dangerous and irresponsible. At this point, they are active, knowing and willing participants in the deliberate dismantling of American democracy. Their programming at this point is not reality-based. But the only problem most of its audience has with it, is that it's not extremist and conspiratorial enough for them. Which is why Fox is losing ground to OAN and Newsmax, and getting even more extreme and less attached to reality because of it. It's a vicious cycle that ends in disaster, unfortunately.

??
Reflected in the move from Twitter, where they couldn't follow the TOS, to Parler, where they couldn't follow the TOS.
Donald Trump accelerated the conspiracy minded idiocy and is the worst thing to happen to the political scene in many decades. Guy is social poison.

But if I'm not careful I'll launch into a rant about how it makes perfect sense in a society that has become one-centimeter-shallow.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I’m not saying it was or was not. On the day of, it looked to be legit trumpers if memory serves, so let’s say that I probably side with you on this one. However I’m not naive enough to dismiss the possibility of an agency (not necessarily the fbi) that would stage such an act. What do you think the cia does overseas? Do you think they just gather intelligence?
I understand that you want things to be different, so that the side that you are more naturally sympathetic to, doesn't seem like such a bunch of braindead domestic terrorists.

But you are going purely on what you want to be the case.

That is not reality. It is fantasy.

The reality is, it was exactly what it looked like.

After months of the President claiming "they're going to try to steal the election from me!" in every public appearance, and then after weeks of "they DID steal it from me! Patriots know we can't accept this!" multiple times per day...... and after Qanon and a nonstop diet of non-reality based right wing media programme........ is it any surprise that a crowd of braindead bottom-feeding mouth-breathers attacked the Capitol and threatened Pence's life for the crime of certifying an election loss, as is his Constitutional duty?

When your entire worldview comes from conspiracy garbage, grievance, and lies....... it's not a surprise that this happens. This is what the right wing media/conspiracy ecosystem, and Trump himself, has spent years programming them to do.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
So let's try to get this straight. What happened on January 6, according to conservative types.

* There was no insurrection, it was a peaceful protest, it looked like a normal tourist visit

* There was no insurrection, it was a mostly-peaceful protest with a few well-meaning idiots who are now being prosecuted.

* There was an insurrection, and it was a false flag perpetrated by violent Antifa thugs

* There was an insurrection, and it was carried out by brave patriots who righteously occupied the People's House to #stopthesteal

* Law enforcement officers on the scene didn't have any concerns - they welcomed the patriots

* Law enforcement officers on the scene were violent thugs who inflamed the tension and martyred patriot Ashley Babbitt

And now, the latest:

* There was an insurrection, and it was incited by undercover FBI agents from the Deep State who were trying to embarrass Trump.

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So let's try to get this straight. What happened on January 6, according to conservative types.

* There was no insurrection, it was a peaceful protest, it looked like a normal tourist visit

* There was no insurrection, it was a mostly-peaceful protest with a few well-meaning idiots who are now being prosecuted.

* There was an insurrection, and it was a false flag perpetrated by violent Antifa thugs

* There was an insurrection, and it was carried out by brave patriots who righteously occupied the People's House to #stopthesteal

* Law enforcement officers on the scene didn't have any concerns - they welcomed the patriots

* Law enforcement officers on the scene were violent thugs who inflamed the tension and martyred patriot Ashley Babbitt

And now, the latest:

* There was an insurrection, and it was incited by undercover FBI agents from the Deep State who were trying to embarrass Trump.

??
You forgot about BLM, they were hiding in the bushes changing into MAGA gear with Antifa.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
She fucked around.
She found out.
People forget about roof top Koreans.
My favorite gun shop is in an area that is heavily populated with Asian Americans. They loved exercising their 2nd Amendment right. Dumb cunt is dumb.
I mean it looked like she went behind the counter. The fuck she think was going to happen?

LOL @ the old guy at the end.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
by legal definition, a federal agent doing his or her duty, cannot be anonymous co-conspirators

these people who keep pushing that are knowingly lying to you
So what's their claim?

That FBI agents were among the MAGA crowd with intent to get everyone riled up and storm the building?

People are still resonsible for their own actions - so I don't really care if it's true or not.