General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Get in here and tell us again that Dem voters are every bit as clear and present and serious a threat to American democracy as the GOP personality cult, @JorgeMasvidalsBeard you clown.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
At least you didn't tell me that you hope my family dies in a house fire this time. You've come so far, you tolerant soul.
Tell me again how a US Senator's first duty and loyalty isn't to the Constitution, but rather to whatever conspiracy retard Qanon cunts cast a vote for them. You dishonest fucking troll.

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The poll also found extremely low levels of trust among Republicans when it comes to elections - 82% said it's "hard to trust the results of elections when so many people will vote for anyone who offers a handout."
Well that’s some flawed logic right there… Don’t trust the results of an election because they don’t agree with why others voted the way they did.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
That's why I said it checks out.
Like how the Dems refused to accept the result in 2016? Pelosi and Co sure didn't like the result of that one, you want to tell us how they spent Trump's entire term crying about how Hillary couldn't possibly have lost fair and square, and the entire result just HAD to be fake?

Oh wait. Didn't fucking happen, did it.

??

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Like how the Dems refused to accept the result in 2016? Pelosi and Co sure didn't like the result of that one, you want to tell us how they spent Trump's entire term crying about how Hillary couldn't possibly have lost fair and square, and the entire result just HAD to be fake?

Oh wait. Didn't fucking happen, did it.

??
You’re delusional
Who created the #resist and #notmypresident

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
You’re delusional
Now I may just be an unfrozen caveman lawyer, but it seems one side accepted it rather quietly and inexpensively if not quickly.
The other side is crying a half a year later and demanding expensive, pointless audits.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
You’re delusional
Who didn't attack the fucking Capitol?

Who DID storm the Capitol because of stupid lies, because they couldn't handle just taking an L like a fucking adult?

Here's the crowd one day after Trump's inauguration. How many cops did this crowd beat to death because Trump took office and Hillary didn't?

You don't see any difference at all between saying "Not MY President" and "Not THE President"?

Which Democratic candidate on either stage during last year's primary called the 2016 result fraudulent? Names?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Now I may just be an unfrozen caveman lawyer, but it seems one side accepted it rather quietly and inexpensively if not quickly.
The other side is crying a half a year later and demanding expensive, pointless audits.
There was multiple removal efforts made by the democrats after Trump won the election. They were impeaching Trump in January knowing full well it was going to go nowhere.