General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd say they will start shooting cops any day now unfortunately.

Bad joke.
But also yeah that might be coming. Also your post is a neat litmus test to see where people stand on fault here.
Prophetic

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Maybe the police shouldn't be such cunts and people wouldn't want to kill and hurt them.
i suggest using government instead of violence as your conflict-resolution mechanism.

especially since the Police have the legal monopoly on the initiation of violence.

i'm not saying there aren't times when you have a moral obligation to resist with violence, but trying to block or knock down the door of police precinct isn't one of those times. If you want to petition in that manner, your right to expression ends at "sir, you're under arrest".

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i suggest using government instead of violence as your conflict-resolution mechanism.

especially since the Police have the legal monopoly on the initiation of violence.

i'm not saying there aren't times when you have a moral obligation to resist with violence, but trying to block or knock down the door of police precinct isn't one of those times. If you want to petition in that manner, your right to expression ends at "sir, you're under arrest".
They do not have a violence monopoly as shown by the violence committed against them.