General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/-J3n0e5QFsc

Hey guys.
I'm a really good housemate.
I cook, I clean, I can blow up stuff, can do all electrical stuff, know how to coordinate large groups, know how to plan parties and events, and am a good singer & guitar player.
I've learned how to make great videos and art, am an excellent photographer, can test soil & water, am a total rockhound, and can identify rocks and minerals by ohms hardness test as well as luster and streak. I'm a 4.0 student currently on the honor roll, am versed on contract law, building codes, renewable energy systems, management, and public speaking. My dissertation was on dysentery, and my rhymes flow in a pinch
I've got more chirps than a Willow Goldfinch. I have tools, pyro, and can arm a small tac team.
I can identify threats, even military aircraft, and am versed on geopolitics and various battle strategies.
I can also grow food, can food, and prep a great deal, including creating explosive ordinances and booby traps, both mechanical and "nature provided".
I'm fashionable, yet conservative, and pride myself on timeliness and frugality. I also pay my bills.
Additionally, I'm a writer and comedian.
I like long walks on the beach, and a nice glass of wine around a moderate fire.

Yes, I'll occasionally streak for those that were gonna ask.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/-J3n0e5QFsc

Hey guys.
I cook, I clean, I can blow up stuff, can do all electrical stuff, know how to coordinate large groups, know how to plan parties and events, and am a good singer & guitar player.
I've learned how to make great videos and art, am an excellent photographer, can test soil & water, am a total rockhound, and can identify rocks and minerals by ohms hardness test as well as luster and streak. I'm a 4.0 student currently on the honor roll, am versed on contract law, building codes, renewable energy systems, management, and public speaking. My dissertation was on dysentery, and my rhymes flow in a pinch
I've got more chirps than a Willow Goldfinch. I have tools, pyro, and can arm a small tac team.
I can identify threats, even military aircraft, and am versed on geopolitics and various battle strategies.
I can also grow food, can food, and prep a great deal, including creating explosive ordinances and booby traps, both mechanical and "nature provided".
I'm fashionable, yet conservative, and pride myself on timeliness and frugality. I also pay my bills.
I like long walks on the beach, and a nice glass of wine around a moderate fire.

Did you mean to post this here or was it meant for a Craigslist "personal" ad?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
It needs to stop': Whitmer blasts Trump over Michigan rally rhetoric
“You’ve got to get your governor to open up your state,” he said to cheers. “And get your schools open.”
Trump’s supporters erupted into chants of “lock her up” — a refrain from the 2016 campaign originally lobbed at Hillary Clinton, but since repurposed against Whitmer and other high-profile Democrats — which Trump did little to dissuade.
“Lock ‘em all up,” he said before pausing to soak up energy in the crowd.
The striking visual quickly came to Whitmer’s attention, who responded while the president was still speaking.
“This is exactly the rhetoric that has put me, my family, and other government officials’ lives in danger while we try to save the lives of our fellow Americans,” she tweeted. “It needs to stop.”
Trump and other critics of the measures taken by governors to combat the virus — which has now infected more than 8 million Americans and killed at least 210,000 across the country — had singled out Whitmer, a freshman governor in a battleground state, on numerous occasions. In April Trump tweeted in all caps “Liberate Michigan” and more recently derided her as the “lock-up queen.”

Last edited:

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
We're scared so we're gonna burn you're business to the ground after we smash it to pieces, then beat you within an inch of your life and lecture you about why we're the victims. Try that in Germany.

T

The Big Guy

Hey guys.

You can stay on the couch as long as you want

T

The Big Guy

The murder charge was never going to stick.

Hopefully this thread isn't full of the same shit as it was in it's early days, but I don't hold out much hope of that unfortunately.
Hes still got a second degree murder charge. He will probably get manslaughter of some kind. Dudes a complete moron regardless if floyd ODd on meth19. He should do atleast 5