General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
It's no concidence that the world's governments almost unilaterally changed the laws and the powers of the military and the police arond 10-15 years ago, namely to deal with increased civil unrest that they said may come one day.

The police have been militarized during that same time frame and the Iraq war become the testing ground for new crowd control weapons, and the implementation of curfews and lockdowns of cities, among other things. Sound weapons that were trialled in Iraq were used a few years later in New York against Occupy protesters. Many Iraq vets joined the Police Force when they left the military, and they are well educated in dealing with civil unrest.

What we are seeing unfold today, largely under the guise of protecting us from the dreaded Covid19, has been planned for decades. They expect to have the people rise up at times in protest, which is why they have prepared for it.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's no concidence that the world's governments almost unilaterally changed the laws and the powers of the military and the police arond 10-15 years ago, namely to deal with increased civil unrest that they said may come one day.

The police have been militarized during that same time frame and the Iraq war become the testing ground for new crowd control weapons, and the implementation of curfews and lockdowns of cities, among other things. Sound weapons that were trialled in Iraq were used a few years later in New York against Occupy protesters. Many Iraq vets joined the Police Force when they left the military, and they are well educated in dealing with civil unrest.

What we are seeing unfold today, largely under the guise of protecting us from the dreaded Covid19, has been planned for decades. They expect to have the people rise up at times in protest, which is why they have prepared for it.
What about the Afghanistan vets?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What about the Afghanistan vets?

I'm sure that many of them would be joining as well, I'm just not as familiar with what they've done in Afghanistan in regards to controlling the masses. I mentioned Iraq because I know that the methods were being trialled there. I could assume that it was probably going on in Afghanistan as well.