General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Up to 25 Proud Boys charges so far in the DC riot.

A couple have turned snitch so expect more charges.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
White supremacist propaganda hit an all-time high in 2020, new report says
The report, released today, details incidents in every state excluding Hawaii. It includes 130 incidents of white supremacists putting up banners, 56 in-person white supremacist events and 283 incidents of anti-Semitc language or propaganda that specifically targeted Jewish institutions, a 68% increase from 2019.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Alleged Capitol rioter charged with plotting to blow up Amazon data center

Federal law enforcement arrested a Texas man this week who is accused of attempting to blow up a data center in Virginia and allegedly boasted about his presence at the Capitol riot on Jan. 6.

Federal prosecutors announced on Friday that Seth Aaron Pendley, 28, was arrested by the FBI in Fort Worth, Texas, on Thursday after he attempted to purchase explosives from an undercover agent.

According to an FBI affidavit filed with a federal district court in Texas, Pendley was seeking to blow up an Amazon Web Services data center in Ashburn, Va., which is about 30 miles from Washington, D.C.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Woman who was trampled during Capitol riot died of amphetamine intoxication, medical examiner says

34-year-old Roseanne Boyland, died of acute amphetamine intoxication according to medical examiners.

Boyland, a Kennesaw, Georgia, woman was a “fervent” supporter of former President Donald Trump, according to her family, and was determined the attend the “Stop the Steal” rally at the Capitol on January 6. Video from the chaos at the Capitol appeared to show Boyland being trampled by other members of the mob that stormed the building. Capitol Police eventually found Boyland unresponsive on the ground and performed CPR, however she was declared dead a short time later at a nearby hospital.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Tucker Carlson embraces white-supremacist 'replacement' conspiracy theory, claiming Democrats are 'importing' immigrants to 'dilute' American voters
  • Fox News host Tucker Carlson endorsed the white supremacist "Great Replacement" theory during his Thursday night program.
  • He claimed Democrats are "importing a brand new electorate" of "Third World" immigrants to "dilute" Americans' political power.
  • Human rights advocates and other critics denounced Carlson's comments as an explicit embrace of white nationalism.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Proud Boys and other far-right groups raise millions via Christian funding site
Candyce Kelshall, the president of the Canadian Association for Security and Intelligence Studies-Vancouver, who at at Simon Fraser University researches violent transnational social movements, said that far-right crowdfunding on GiveSendGo was just “the tip of the iceberg”, and similar efforts were happening across up to 54 other crowdfunding sites that her research had revealed.

She said, however, that GiveSendGo was “particularly insidious” due to its presentation of such crowdfunding in the guise of religion-based charity.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
Chris Rock – Niggas vs. Black People
Hey, I love black people, but I hate niggas, boy. Boy, I hate niggas. Boy, I wish they'd let me join the Klu Klux Klan! Shit, I'd do a drive-by from here to Brooklyn. I'm tired of niggas, man! You can't have shit when you around niggas. You can't have shit when you around niggas. You can't have shit! You can't have no big screen TV! You can have it, but you better move it in at 3 in the morning, paint it white, hope niggas think it's a bassinet. Can't have shit in your house! Why?! Because niggas will break into your house.

T

The Big Guy