General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
It shouldn't. You'll be persecuting people and enslaving them in no time!
I'm not opposed to an abusive dictatorship as long as I'm
the one dictating and handing out the abuses.

My 1st act would be to impose a law requiring everyone to abuse cops
then strip away all their civil rights.

Maybe have a lottery where 2 lucky cops get chosen to fight to death
in a colosseum for sport. The winner of which may gain his freedom.

Then just before I present the winner with the Roman Rudis sword of freedom I'd say "Psych-Bitch... Haha back to your cell"

PS - Also imposing a law that requires everyone to address me as Lord Caligula sounds about right

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm not opposed to an abusive dictatorship as long as I'm
the one dictating and handing out the abuses.

My 1st act would be to impose a law requiring everyone to abuse cops
then strip away all their civil rights.

Maybe have a lottery where 2 lucky cops get chosen to fight to death
in a coloseum for sport. The winner of which may gain his freedom.

Then just before I present the winner with the Roman Rudis sword of freedom I'd say "Psych-Bitch... Haha back to your cell"

PS - Also imposing a law that requires everyone to address me as Lord Caligula sounds about right
Excellent progressivism, His Lordness.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Witnesses claim lightning destroyed George Floyd mural in Ohio <a href="Witnesses claim lightning destroyed George Floyd mural in Ohio">Witnesses claim lightning destroyed George Floyd mural in Ohio</a> <a href="https://t.co/vaQ9ZUtlwk">pic.twitter.com/vaQ9ZUtlwk</a></p>&mdash; New York Post (@nypost) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1415336249620107267?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">July 14, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nov 21, 2015
LMAO

Maybe not let the ass hats that breached the Capitol off with baby smacks and easy bail requirements. duh

A Capitol rioter's bail was revoked after he left his probation officer 'frightening' voicemails about the size of his genitalia

"Fellows' probation officer Kendra Rennie testified on Wednesday that he reportedly sent her long rambling voicemails while he was on bail and even called her mother once as a form of "intimidation," CBS reported.

Some of the messages were sexually explicit in nature, including one specific voicemail that he left in May in which he referenced "the size of his genitalia and the performance of his genitalia,"

#Murica!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
LMAO

Maybe not let the ass hats that breached the Capitol off with baby smacks and easy bail requirements. duh

A Capitol rioter's bail was revoked after he left his probation officer 'frightening' voicemails about the size of his genitalia

"Fellows' probation officer Kendra Rennie testified on Wednesday that he reportedly sent her long rambling voicemails while he was on bail and even called her mother once as a form of "intimidation," CBS reported.

Some of the messages were sexually explicit in nature, including one specific voicemail that he left in May in which he referenced "the size of his genitalia and the performance of his genitalia,"

#Murica!
These crisis actors are taking it too far.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
A Trump supporter who stormed the Capitol told book author the rioters weren't there to 'steal things' or 'do damage': 'We were just there to overthrow the government'

• A Trump supporter who stormed the Capitol said the rioters "were just there to overthrow the government."
  • Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender detailed her remarks in his new book, "Frankly, We Did Win This Election."
  • "We weren't there to steal things," she said. "We weren't there to do damage."

M

member 1013

youre not supposed to fuck around and find out either
Why were to protestors dispersed in such a manner? We’re they being violent? The rights to assembly and peaceful protest are very sacred.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Why were to protestors dispersed in such a manner? We’re they being violent? The rights to assembly and peaceful protest are very sacred.
remember back when trump was president? the cops pretty much had their hands tied and cities burned . people acted like any push back from the police was the beginning of martial law . now its rubber bullet in the face time . turns out tough on crime joe and lock em up harris give even less of a fuck about peoples right to protest.

M

member 1013

remember back when trump was president? the cops pretty much had their hands tied and cities burned . people acted like any push back from the police was the beginning of martial law . now its rubber bullet in the face time . turns out tough on crime joe and lock em up harris give even less of a fuck about peoples right to protest.
You are wonderfully tangential. I appreciate you.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
First jail sentence handed down. Eight months.

Tampa crane operator Paul Allard Hodgkins, 38, pleaded guilty last month to one count of obstructing a joint session of Congress meeting to confirm the results of the 2020 president election. He was seen carrying a red-and-white “Trump 2020” flag into the well of the abandoned Senate while others stood over the vacated vice president’s chair.

“The symbolism of that act was unmistakable,” U.S. District Judge Randolph D. Moss said. “He was staking a claim on the floor of the U.S. Senate not with an American flag, but declaring his loyalty to a single individual over the nation. In that act, he captured the threat to democracy that we all witnessed that day.”

??