Clash Of Champions '16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not a Charlotte hater but the strong feud is Sasha vs Bayley going forward and Charlotte VS Dana concurrently

They're foreshadowing a jealousy flip from Sasha, so the only way that happens is with Bayley winning leading into a major program for Mania.

An intelligently booked show would make WM the 3rd and deciding match in that and have Charlotte and Dana a separate feud.

But this is no intellligently booked promotion

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol Cole and Dunn are retards

Roman was wrestling heel and annoyed with the crowd in the Spring

God I hate this production team

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well he seems to have turned some of the crowd now and US Open champ Reigns is a good spot for him.

HEEL REIGNS WOULD BE BETTER, but I'm fine with this

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I think tonight has been super solid. The club & Bayley winning would've been awesome tho

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Thought that was gonna spell Harper instead of Hell in a Cell. Got excited.

So does Roman come out to revenge on Hunter and Owens tonight? Help Seth become champ? Shield Reunion?

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think tonight has been super solid. The club & Bayley winning would've been awesome tho
It's a lot of stuff that would happen on key times of Raw's this doesn't feel like anything that special and PPV worthy, because the regular Raw's all deal with half the roster now so they all have to be involved every week even more than they were before.

It feels like half a PPV because the booking has been made so much more narrow now. The Tag belts have been locked into a Vince ego record abyss. Doesn't feel like a lot so far is leading to important bookings yet either.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Same way with AJ Lees record. As soon as Nicki Bella passed it. She dropped the belt. We all knew what was going on.
Yeah and that was fucking painful to wait through and so is this while Enzo and Cass's pop and Clubs Heat don't get used in storylines around the belt that should progress.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's a momentum killing machine.

The woman had little expectations at the time other than sideshow and the fans of specific women.

The Tag titles were back in relevance and prestige and you just signed and called up teams to improve the division and we have to wait 80 days while Vince thinks he's clever?

Ugh

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I know this era has some of the worst writing in history. But the talent has never been better.