Lifestyle Classic Crocs are the best footwear for boating/fishing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
PERIOD

I’ve tried a lot of different shoes and sandals for fishing from shore, kayak, or powered boat and the Classic style Crocs are the most versatile. Slip resistant, forming, easily cleaned, and they float.

I live in Sportsman’s Paradise... you should trust my outdoors recommendations.

And no, you shouldn’t wear them out to eat or as a regular shoe like some people do.

M

member 3289

I wear them while in a boat, so if someone would like to laugh at me from shore with their cane pole, that’s on them.
Ah the cane pole... the broke man's solution to avoiding a $12 fishing license

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
These are mine.
I always take them on backpacking trips. Super light and work great for creek crosses.

I usually fish from the shore and if I'm being completely honest - I'm usually barefoot. I do take these things with me on canoe/kayak trips. They are perfect.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Ah the cane pole... the broke man's solution to avoiding a $12 fishing license
Sort of like avoiding a burning ordinance ticket by having a hot dog close by.

"We're not a bunch of drunks getting crazy around a fire. We're cooking dinner. Dick."

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
These are mine.
I always take them on backpacking trips. Super light and work great for creek crosses.

I usually fish from the shore and if I'm being completely honest - I'm usually barefoot. I do take these things with me on canoe/kayak trips. They are perfect.

I had you pegged for hippie loafers.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't like the rubber on my skin...never owned a pair though

Basic Tevas don't last long enough for me...like a 1 year life per pair

IM in the market...will try on a pair of crocs and give them a second look

M

member 3289

These are mine.

You probably wear them with socks, you old dork

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
PERIOD

I’ve tried a lot of different shoes and sandals for fishing from shore, kayak, or powered boat and the Classic style Crocs are the most versatile. Slip resistant, forming, easily cleaned, and they float.

I live in Sportsman’s Paradise... you should trust my outdoors recommendations.

And no, you shouldn’t wear them out to eat or as a regular shoe like some people do.

Sperry's or GTFO.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Sperry's or GTFO.
Frat bros ruined Sperry’s in this area. The style was normal khaki shorts, a Columbia shirt, Costa sunglasses with a Cablz strap, Sperry’s, either a Costa or PFG hat, and a Salt Life sticker on your vehicle. Only way to tell if they were posing frat bros or actual fisherman was the shorts. Actual anglers will wear a comfortable and breathable pair of Columbia or Magellan shorts that are quick dry. The douche nugget posers wear regular khaki shorts that makes your nuts sweat to death.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Frat bros ruined Sperry’s in this area. The style was normal khaki shorts, a Columbia shirt, Costa sunglasses with a Cablz strap, Sperry’s, either a Costa or PFG hat, and a Salt Life sticker on your vehicle. Only way to tell if they were posing frat bros or actual fisherman was the shorts. Actual anglers will wear a comfortable and breathable pair of Columbia or Magellan shorts that are quick dry. The douche nugget posers wear regular khaki shorts that makes your nuts sweat to death.
Well then don't wear regular khaki shorts with them.

Problem solved.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
They are. Have you ever been in the swamp? I’m not going sailing here bro. I would destroy a pair of Sperry’s
Your criteria was boating/fishing. Not trudging through the bayou.

Even at that, questioning the durability of them makes you sound a lot like a guy who hasn't owned a pair and worn them hard.