Classic Tito

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Jesus.. his public speaking makes my typing look like the Rosetta stone.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
feel free to expand quote and read in wonder as Tito makes vague sense.

tl,dr version: he thinks Liddell is trying to look shit, in training videos, on purpose.

mmajunkie said:
In the lead-up to the third encounter between Liddell (21-8) and Ortiz (19-12-1), which takes place Nov. 24 at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif., and airs on pay-per-view, “The Iceman” has released a <a href=" Ortiz has watched all of Liddell's training footage, and he said his reaction is one of skepticism. "I think he's sandbagging," Ortiz told reporters, including MMAjunkie, at today's open workout at Kings MMA in West Hollywood, Calif. "I think he's sandbagging in the fact that I don't think he's that slow. I hope he's not that slow. It's going to be a short night for him if he's that slow. "I've watched it and I had to take a step back and kind of think of the promotion side of it, think back to the physiological side of it. Is he trying to make sure he slows down a little bit to make me think he's that slow? But at the same time I'm ready for him to be super faster." The matchup between Ortiz, 43, and Liddell, 48 will mark the third meeting between former UFC light-heavyweight titleholders. Ortiz was stopped with strikes in the second round at UFC 47 in April 2004, then put away by TKO in the third round of the rematch at UFC 66 in December 2006. During Liddell's retirement from the sport, Ortiz has competed nine times, with his most recent bout being a submission victory over Chael Sonnen at Bellator 170 in January 2017. He retired after that fight but came back only for the opportunity to get another shot at his longtime rival.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he gets like two thoughts ahead of what he is saying and it falls apart
heard him interviewed on a Shaub podcast today and he spoke perfect and calm...something about live interviews with pressure he crumbles...in long form interview with shaub he must have gotten comfy and made zero Errors...meanwhile Shaub can't form a proper sentence EVER lulz

Its funny and kinda sad...he gets all dyslexic

He said he just wants to get the answer over with and it falls apart

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Didn't he say "never bring family into real life" or some shit?
Him and Goldberg should do a podcast together

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the compilation
oh god its gold
my face is sore and Im only 3 minutes in

"Seraaldo Bablu! So What! Your a blackbelt in the octagon...."

**dies laughing***

Last edited:

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Ah the old classic call him the wrong name trick.

Tito Conor isnt a boyfriend of some chick you wanna bang.... or maybe he is

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
We got another couple of winning Tito moments on the mic, fellas...

Last edited:

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I've diagnosed him as dyslexic years ago.
It's only gotten worse (ironically, probably due to Chuck).

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
"Children have a natural gift for language learning and most children acquire oral language with little difficulty. However, some children have problems in language development and demonstrate impairments in their use and/or understanding of spoken language. Children may have difficulties pronouncing words, acquiring vocabulary, and/or learning the grammatical rules of language. When these deficits are severe and unexpected, children may be diagnosed as having a specific language impairment (SLI; Leonard, 2014). Whereas the environment may play a role in language problems, these difficulties are the primary result of neurological and genetic factors.

How is dyslexia related to SLI?

Whereas dyslexia and SLI can co-occur, these conditions are separate developmental disabilities (Catts, Adlof, Hogan, & Weismer, 2005). As stated, children with dyslexia may have some difficulties in oral language (beyond phonology) but only when these difficulties are severe would children also be diagnosed with SLI. Similarly, children with SLI are only considered to have dyslexia when they demonstrate significant difficulties in word reading and spelling."

Oral Language Impairments and Dyslexia – International Dyslexia Association