Listen Classical Crossover / Electronic Dance Music

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
many years, my most listened to Pandora station is my "Lindsey Sterling Radio," which is a bunch of her stuff and other classical crossover, irish jig-type, electronic, etc

Basically, songs with string instruments and/or electronics. Some slow and peaceful. some dance music i guess.

I thought i would have thumbs up and down all her songs by now, but here's one i had to thumbs up. actually, u know what, ive heard this before, but the station is so tailored at this point, that i rarely look at it to thumbs anything down (and accordingly, that means, im not thumbing stuff up since im just letting the station rock on)

this isnt even her best. ill add in shit like crystalize and what not over time

ah fuck it. here is crystalize and me snowboarding one day last year at mountain creek

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Always loved Chilly Gonzalez. His piano albums are superb and he also remixes / collaborates with lots of artists.

These are from 'pianist envy'.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Always loved Chilly Gonzalez. His piano albums are superb and he also remixes / collaborates with lots of artists.

Sick. In my car a few minutes ago, it switched to a piano song and I wondered why I had left that out of the OP. Piano is even better than violins, which are awesome in their own right

Piano is the best instrument by far imo

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016

The first one makes me want to watch rockys. Ibe probably seen them all but was never a fan reallly. I think that sing made me a fan lol