Clay Guida wants Nate Diaz rematch at UFC 225

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! Clay fucking Guida........ oooooh, thanks, I needed that laugh, aaaah...... No but seriously Clay.... Shut the fuck up

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
Clay and Jason against Nate and Nick in a two-on-two brawl could be entertaining, I guess

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
luv clay but nate destroys him now days.. rather see him match up against diego or jim miller at this stage of his career..

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Have I commented yet?

This fight is not something anyone wants to see........ever

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
this fight is about 10 levels below nate right now. shit why dont they have him rematch gray maynard or kurt pelligeno while they are at it

fuck off
okay
thanks
Gray Maynard is levels below Nate right now. Kurt Pelligrino has been retired.

Clay Guida however, since December 2014 is 3-2 his last two fights, riding a two fight win streak and his previous fight was a loss to the future title challenger Brian Ortega who Clay was beating going into the 3rd round when Brian landed a sweet fight ending strike.

Nate Diaz since Dec 2014, is 2-2 losing his last fight to a guy who was fighting at 145lbs, and the other guy he lost to is a guy Clay Guida already beat.

Clay Guida has been in the cage with names like-
Joe Lauzon
Brian Ortega
Thiago Tavares
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Chad Mendes
Gray Maynard
Benson Henderson
Anthony Pettis
Takanori Gomi
Rafael Dos Anjos
Kenny Florian
Diego Sanchez
Mac Danzig
Roger Huerta
Tyson Griffin
Din Thomas
Josh Thomson

Arguably more credible names than Nate Diaz, considerably more fights than Nate Diaz, more active than Nate Diaz the past two or three years(no matter how you cut it), and a better win percentage than Nate Diaz.

Now, I would bet on Nate to win if they made this fight, but it most certainly wouldn't be a sure thing, and Clay Guida most certainly is deserving to fight Nate. The more appropriate question, is what has Nate Diaz done to earn a fight with Clay Guida?