Society Cleanup of Pence family gas stations cost Indiana more than $20 million

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I think his point is also one that I agree with and it's the one that drives me absolutely insane about so many internet discussions.

His point is that this particular topic had nothing to do with Obama but the thread was turned to him anyway.

Every time someone brings up Clinton people start spewing unrelated shit towards Trump or Bush.

If they bring up Trump then it's turned towards Clinton or Obama, etc.

It's all bullshit. It's almost impossible for people to talk about a specific topic without people immediately jumping in and pointing fingers at an opposing side. It accomplishes nothing.

It doesn't even have to be political but that's where it's the most obvious. If I make a positive comment about something the UFC did then someone rushes to bash them about something different and talk about how amazing Bellator is while ignoring their shortcomings.

We seem to lack the ability to remain objective and remain on topic anymore.

In this instance, a company that Pence's family controlled for a period of time stuck Indiana with a bill.

Also, since it veered this way. Obama, justified or not, increased the fuck out of the deficit and ultimately affected my paycheck. Doing so also helped my father and screwed my mother over.

So...

Everyone sucks. Especially when it leads to divisiveness due to everyone being so defensive that they can't see that everyone sucks.
Chevron techron supreme is superior gasoline to the garbage the Pence family was selling.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Mike STARTED working there at 14.

If Mike Pence was just a regular employee, why did he lose $600,000 when it went bankrupt?
I don't know. Stock Options?

I own shares of Altria. If they get found guilty of killing millions of people with their cancer sticks, am I responsible?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I don't know. Stock Options?

I own shares of Altria. If they get found guilty of killing millions of people with their cancer sticks, am I responsible?
Does your family also own Altria and did you work there?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Kiel Bros was a Sub-S family business, according to financial disclosure statements filed by Congressman Mike Pence.
According to the official list of creditors filed September 22, 2006, total claims registered against the Pence family business was in excess of $102 million.
Six months after the bankruptcy filing, Governor Mitch Daniels appointed Greg Pence, the former chief executive officer of Kiel Brothers Oil, to be second in command of the Indiana Department of Environmental Management.
IN-06 Pence Family Owed 9 Million to Indiana Citizens (NEW SCANDAL)

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Good news is that because of the Supreme Court they’ll be but trumping for the next 40 years.
After seeing what the Republicans have pulled in the last few years then any Democrat with balls will just pack the court once the Republicans lose. It doesn't say anywhere in the Constitution that the court must only have 9 people, in fact, it's increased in size over time.

M

member 1013

Everyone ITT is missing the real issue:

HOW MANY TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN MUSLIM OBAMA PHONES DID HILARY KILL THAT BILL RAPED

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
In all seriousness, it shouldn't be a tit for tat proposition, but I see a lot of people complaining about thing who completely looked the other way when it was "their guy".

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
So this business deal that was wrong is OK because Obama?
I never said anything about this business deal.

Don’t understand the me being attacked as me being in the wrong.
Well, if someone punches you in the face. That would be wrong. You punching someone else in the face is also wrong. However, given the circumstances, your wrong is completely acceptable. A simple example of 2 wrongs making a right, hence my previous statement that "it depends".

Oct 24, 2015
I never said anything about this business deal.

Well, if someone punches you in the face. That would be wrong. You punching someone else in the face is also wrong. However, given the circumstances, your wrong is completely acceptable. A simple example of 2 wrongs making a right, hence my previous statement that "it depends".
You know this thread is about Indiana loss of about 20 million on a business deal that happens to involve VP Pence family. People where quick to say Obama. No doubt damn that Obama but does that make this right?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
No doubt damn that Obama but does that make this right?
I never said anything about Obama as it pertains to this situation. I was simply pointing out that the same people who seem to harp on everything the Trump administration does were the same ones whom were mum when Obama was threatening illegal immigrants, prosecuting whistleblowers, and giving money to shady businesses. When people point out the faults while ignoring their own, it is something attention should be brought to.

Oct 24, 2015