Client before and After

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Not too crazy because his starting point wasn't terrible. He was totally against taking a pic in the beginning which I told him he would regert lol. Eventually he let me take one but at that point progress was already being made. We focused on shaping and leaning him up. We also focused on making his shoulders and back wider to give him the appearance of a smaller waist, because naturally he is very blocky.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Great job mang!
It could've been better. He was going rogue randomly lol. I wish he would've let me take the pic from when we first started that would've really shown his progress. He is kicking himself for that now lol.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It could've been better. He was going rogue randomly lol. I wish he would've let me take the pic from when we first started that would've really shown his progress. He is kicking himself for that now lol.
Once I've been sober for a few months I'll pester you for advice. I am broke as fuck though so has to be all bodyweight stuff I think.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Broke meaning you cant join a gym?
Yeah, currently. Looks like I've got a new gig starting on Monday though and hopefully I'll be back on my feet in a few months and have enough cash to join a budget gym. If I am still around I'll post some pics and specs of the equipment available. I am 3rd world poor dude :)

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Once I've been sober for a few months I'll pester you for advice. I am broke as fuck though so has to be all bodyweight stuff I think.
I do bodyweight stuff. I've had decent success with it

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I do bodyweight stuff. I've had decent success with it
I'd wager more than decent. Currently I'm doing 3 sets of 32 pushups, back raises, sit-ups and Hindu squats. Once I've been sober for a few weeks I'll add some stuff on and make it a proper session. Honestly I don't think it does much for strength, but it keeps me reasonably fit.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'd wager more than decent. Currently I'm doing 3 sets of 32 pushups, back raises, sit-ups and Hindu squats. Once I've been sober for a few weeks I'll add some stuff on and make it a proper session. Honestly I don't think it does much for strength, but it keeps me reasonably fit.
Yeah, for strength you need exercises that provide more resistance in a lower rep range.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Good job. Do you give him diet advice? Rep schemes? Mostly bodyweight stuff? Any unorthodox exercises?

M

member 1013

Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 want to be a mensch and help me with my diet? Gained a bit of weight after sobering up. An in the gym at least two hours 5-6 days a week here are my vitals: mid thirties, 6'1", 236lbs with about 20 to loose. Medium sized penis. Thx