Personal CMNH Memorial Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m glad he’s gone, but love him or hate him, you have to admit, the guy was a real character.

He had a lizard that hated him, and a step mother that didn’t understand him.

He loved Club Liv, Tom Brady, and New York City. But most of all he loved MMA, and I have to admit that I respect the way he never took the time to learn anything about it.

He would log on to the fight night threads, excited about his Al Iaquinta parlays, and watch (as he called them) the “Modern day gladiators” of the UFC do battle.

He even won a Monster’s title a few years ago. While in the modern era of Monster’s you can find him muddling around at the bottom of the pack, he never got discouraged, always did his best, and just enjoyed “goofing around with his boys”.

While I agree that his leaving is probably best for the forum. I think it would be a nice gesture if people shared a few of their CMNH memories.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm being lazy and wringing Filthy @Filthy Christmas shenanigans till the nth degree.

It genuinely is a show stopper.

I'm going to create a thread to get folks to post their secret santa gifts.

I think I won this year.
Do you have Twitter?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's an alien.

Quick bit of trivia.

The most expensive car sold at auction last year was a McLaren F1. Almost 20 million

Mr bean (Rowan Atkinson) is a petrol head and stacked his twice iirc. Fucken Mr bean writing off the world's most expensive car