Personal CMNH Memorial Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I swear if any of these mods change my name I will challenge them to a fight anytime and anywhere........... Then I won't show up.

I will also leave this shit hole....................For at least 4 hours.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
They reckon 50 mil had been invested into setting up that residency.

All her fans have gone mad. People spent thousands and arranged honeymoons etc.

Then she cancelled it the day before.

Good heel turn imo. I don't like her shitty music but I appreciate she has a good voice. And I've had a good chuckle this morning reading about all the outrage.

She should embrace her villain status imo. Make a new video telling her fans she doesn't need them because she's rich and they can go fuck themselves. Vince McMahon style.

Adele Sabotaged Her Vegas Residency With ‘Diva’ Demands

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’m glad he’s gone, but love him or hate him, you have to admit, the guy was a real character.

He had a lizard that hated him, and a step mother that didn’t understand him.

He loved Club Liv, Tom Brady, and New York City. But most of all he loved MMA, and I have to admit that I respect the way he never took the time to learn anything about it.

He would log on to the fight night threads, excited about his Al Iaquinta parlays, and watch (as he called them) the “Modern day gladiators” of the UFC do battle.

He even won a Monster’s title a few years ago. While in the modern era of Monster’s you can find him muddling around at the bottom of the pack, he never got discouraged, always did his best, and just enjoyed “goofing around with his boys”.

While I agree that his leaving is probably best for the forum. I think it would be a nice gesture if people shared a few of their CMNH memories.
He’ll be back.