General Cmnh, some good advice for you

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
This lady hands bitch and zeph were giving me drunk and toke ratings for a while now, and I was not responding because I think it's weak to hand out little badges instead of making your point. But at some point they overdid it and then I went badge-nuclear on their asses.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This lady hands bitch and zeph were giving me drunk and toke ratings for a while now, and I was not responding because I think it's weak to hand out little badges instead of making your point. But at some point they overdid it and then I went badge-nuclear on their asses.
@conor mcgregor nut hugger I quoted this for you since you won't acknowledge how good this thread actually is.

Maybe you and stielar @stielar are just too much of the same kind of awesome and can bury the hatchet.

Then buy some mittens together.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@conor mcgregor nut hugger I quoted this for you since you won't acknowledge how good this thread actually is.

Maybe you and stielar @stielar are just too much of the same kind of awesome and can bury the hatchet.

Then buy some mittens together.
And fuck each other in the head!

I've never ignored or blocked anyone ever on any website!

I'm cut from another cloth tho.

I just quoted so you all knew that

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Who said that,?
Nobody, I just feel there's no hatchet to bury on my side. I haven't put him on ignore, I still read his posts. If he wants to have me on ignore, fine. If he doesn't fine as well. I'm not mad at anybody.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nobody, I just feel there's no hatchet to bury on my side. I haven't put him on ignore, I still read his posts. If he wants to have me on ignore, fine. If he doesn't fine as well. I'm not mad at anybody.
Who said that,?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
81 is the square root of nine tho mate. It's a bit to obviously personal at that point.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
81 is the square root of nine tho mate. It's a bit to obviously personal at that point.
Well it's a discussion forum, es normal. Not everyone has to get along and be super buddies with each other.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Anyway, I start to realize that this is getting uncomfortable for the rest of the members over here, so I'll take the high road, extend an olive branch so to speak... CMNH, let's shake hands