General CNN suspends Chris Cuomo. - 11/30/21 ALL THINGS CUOMO. THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CUOMO THREAD.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
One of the big wigs about to take over the CNN ship was recently interviewed and he was brutally honest saying CNN is dead in the water and they will be focusing on bringing back truth and real news...

Jeff Zucker current CNN Prez is about to step down..looks like he big moves are starting to happen now ..
They used to be decent, before they got so partisan.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
2000-2008 I watched and thought they were decent during that time frame.
I used to watch in that time frame.

Eventually stopped. My buddy kept watching. Eventually we were talking and I mentioned how biased they'd become, an MSNBC Lite.

He was surprised at my comment, but soon quit as well, when he started paying closer attention and noticed it.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
These guys are so NY it hurts
As an Italian, I can say with 100% certainty that Italians have no business in modern politics. They're too goal driven and self serving.

If you want to ruthlessly build an empire on the other hand, entirely different story.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Instead of pretending to be a voice of reason for the dems, they should out-flank MSNBC and go full-on libtard w/ LeMon being the Cronkite of the network, but with RuPaul as his make up and fashion consultant. Change the theme song into house music w/ a slammin' dj. Stick to stories on fashion, design and other trannie-friendly stuff IMO.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Cuomo claims that Zucker knew he was helping his Bro and had no problem with it.
He's lawyered up, imagine the discovery if this goes to court...