Co Cain, Its real to me dammit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Konnan looking old in that first vid.

Love Cain going to the WWE to meet Brock..great angle.

Cain choosing the Lucha style is just foolish...that’s the last type of style he should be doing with shot knees

Last edited:

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
he was a real force for a while. changed the mental capabilities of several tough guys. so harsh all the injuries he suffered.

before his last fight, I made the darkest joke with a mate that Cain might find a way to blow his knee out and get KO'd in the first 30 seconds. I felt pretty bad about that one. but he did seem to suffer from bad injuries to a disproportionate degree.

really glad he loves wrestling, is so fucking good at it and can consistently bank some significant cash for his family. great stuff.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
1. Professional wrestling
2. MMA
3. Boxing

?

Or switch 2 and 3 because professional wrestling managed to steal TWO former MMA champions?
Muhammad Ali, Floyd Mayweather and Mike Tyson did Pro-Wrestling too, so I don't know how that works into things. Conor obviously did that boxing match, but I'm sure he'll do some Pro-Wrestling before all is said and done too.

It's also worth noting that Pro-Wrestling has produced a U.S. president.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Cain is pulling out of his wrestling match. He broke his wrist scrolling this thread.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
1. Professional wrestling
2. MMA
3. Boxing

?

Or switch 2 and 3 because professional wrestling managed to steal TWO former MMA champions?
didn't steal them
they retreated to Pro Wrassling after testing their skill

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Demonstrates the reality of the combat sports hierarchy.
I think it really demonstrates that Saudi Arabia will pay crazy money for Western entertainment while suppressing women and buying our politicians.