Coach: ‘Scared’ Jon Jones afraid to eat out because the waiter might spike his food

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

After more than a year on the sidelines, former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones, is making his return to mixed martial arts (MMA), thanks to a compromise with United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).

One that kept him from a maximum four-year suspension.

But now that Jones has two failed drug tests under his belt, the latter of which he still can’t explain, there is no margin for error. Essentially, “three strikes, you’re out,” so Jones will be walking on eggshells from now until he’s done with combat sports.

And that leaves him open for sabotage.

Coach: ‘Scared’ Jon Jones afraid to eat out because the waiter might spike his food

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I guess I can see why he would be a little paranoid. Any fighter has to be a little cautious any more since it's such an expensive thing to fail a drug test. You could be sabotaged by what they put into your food.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Trying to pretend he is a victim will only make me hate him more. We all know he cheated. Don’t insult our intelligence. He’s not gonna worry about food at a restaurant. He will keep doing blow off the asses of hookers and keep doing steroids as soon as someone tells him they have something undetectable.

Nov 21, 2015

After more than a year on the sidelines, former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones, is making his return to mixed martial arts (MMA), thanks to a compromise with United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).

One that kept him from a maximum four-year suspension.

But now that Jones has two failed drug tests under his belt, the latter of which he still can’t explain, there is no margin for error. Essentially, “three strikes, you’re out,” so Jones will be walking on eggshells from now until he’s done with combat sports.

And that leaves him open for sabotage.

Fucking waiters at Olive Garden been trying to torpedo Jones and get him shit
canned for years. Glad he finally found the courage to speak out about it.

These rogue waiters must be stopped!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fucking waiters at Olive Garden been trying to torpedo Jones and get him shit
canned for years. Glad he finally found the courage to speak out about it.

These rogue waiters must be stopped!
they probably did the dick pills also
pasta sucks anyways I boycott

Nov 21, 2015
they probably did the dick pills also
pasta sucks anyways I boycott
Olive Garden Waiter Dreams & Goals Vision Board

1. Pay my way through College

2. Get into Grad School

3. Become a Doctor and make my mother proud

4. In case of the 1 in a Million chance UFC Fighter Jon Jones comes
in and orders pasta... Spike his shit with T-Bol and fuck up his whole life

Last edited:

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I love the idea that waiters bring steroids to work. Or that, in the event that Jones shows up, they can just run right over to the supermarket and pick some up.

You can't spike someone's food with something you don't have.

Nov 21, 2015
I love the idea that waiters bring steroids to work. Or that, in the event that Jones shows up, they can just run right over to the supermarket and pick some up.

You can't spike someone's food with something you don't have.
Most restaurants have an "Emergency Bones Dining" button now adays.
In the event any employee happens upon an unforseen Bones dining situation
there is a button they push and Amazon drop ships roids by a drone within
15 minutes of the encounter.

The waiter only has to stall his drinks in time for them to get the delivery

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
it's not so much that waiters, busboys, cooks, etc. bring steroids to work to intentionally and maliciously taint meals of targeted athletes - it's usually more of a case where in order to keep up with the physical demands of restaurant work, employees turn to PEDs which could end up in the food or on glass or silverware in amounts significant enough to trigger false positives in USADA's ultra-sensitive testing.

It's tragic, but really the only thing that could help would be for USADA to expand and turn its attention to the restaurant industry... but who among us wants our dining out experience to suffer from weak, fatigued, low-testosterone workers? I suspect the villainous Culinary Union fits in here somehow as well.

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
I guess I can see why he would be a little paranoid. Any fighter has to be a little cautious any more since it's such an expensive thing to fail a drug test. You could be sabotaged by what they put into your food.
maybe he shouldn't take twenty different supplements if he is worried.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
maybe he shouldn't take twenty different supplements if he is worried.
Agreed.

I would like to see the UFC put out a line of their own supplements that are certified clean and drug free. Then guys wouldn't have to worry about this any more.

Of course much of the supplement blame is just a false narrative to cover up the needle in the arse they used.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
As long as he doesn't know about, it is ok right? Didn't they use that excuse to let him off the hook?