VID Coach: Ronda would fight Cyborg in 24 hours

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'll leave this here for you guys to discuss.

1:29:42 mark.

“(Laughs) It doesn’t matter what she says," said the coach. "I’m sick and tired of hearing that girl's name. It really doesn’t matter what she says. She knows where Ronda is, UFC is ready. Dana and everybody is ready to sign her, and even though Ronda’s the best in the world, we don’t even need her in the way, you know? She just talks for no reason, you know? Don’t talk, make the division, come to the UFC, and we’re ready to fight. Ronda’s ready to fight. Doesn’t matter who it is, Ronda loves challenges. She went back to back with a hurt knee against - she had to do operate [on] her knee, she still fought with a knee like that with Sarah McMann [who] nobody beat at that time and good wrestler, silver medalist, and stopped her with a body shot. Ronda loves challenges, so it’s not like Ronda’s scared. That’s just unnecessary talk.

"Ronda would want to fight her tomorrow. If you’re telling Ronda you're fighting tomorrow, she’s making the weight. Ronda will make the weight definitely within the day. 100 percent Ronda would make the weight in one day. She's done it before in the ultimate fighter. How does Ronda make weight in one day? She lost all of that weight, 20 pounds - more I would say - in one day. So Ronda will fight her tomorrow. That’s 100 percent a fact. I know my fighters. We can’t lie about things like this, because if we lie, we can’t be true to ourselves when we train, and when I talk about Ronda, everything is a fact. Everything is true...."

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Re read. She said if cyborg make the weight and comes to the ufc. I don't think it's an option right now
Any time these two make claims about each other and is quoted in a news outlet it should have an * beside it then state all the BS that has accumulated over the years at the bottom.

Fett_Loadin76

That one guy that did that one thing
Jan 24, 2015
I think I am done even pondering the what ifs until they are actually in the same cage together

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is like Floyd/Pac 4 years ago.
Someone wake me up for UFC 187, then put me back out...

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well i think Ronda and her coach Count Choc talks more crap. She had the oppurtunity to fight Cyborg when both was at the same weight but what did she do, RUN
No there has been superfight after superfight talk but never has one fight been so blocked by the UFC as this one. We all know its all talk and Ronda and Dana will not make this fight happen and if they do its for a dried up cyborg and not one at her true power or performance. This is old news...

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
Well i think Ronda and her coach Count Choc talks more crap. She had the oppurtunity to fight Cyborg when both was at the same weight but what did she do, RUN
No there has been superfight after superfight talk but never has one fight been so blocked by the UFC as this one. We all know its all talk and Ronda and Dana will not make this fight happen and if they do its for a dried up cyborg and not one at her true power or performance. This is old news...
All cyborg has to do it make weight. How is that blocking the fight or running from a fight? cyborg refuses to do so, so she should just let it go and stop talking about ronda. I'm sure you say the same about GSP which is a shame.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
this is some GSP vs Silva fuckery, by the time this happens I will give zero fucks

I said this years ago when idiots like Lay'n' pray ninja, said, "oh it's gonna happen" after UFC100

Yes, it may, when the title is far from them, they may fight, and both retire with hugs and kisses in the cage post-fight as scripted. They'll ride off into the sunset.
But why would the "ultimate proving ground" have two of the best fighters fight each other???
UFC= A.Silva vs. Bonnar/Griffin
Pride= Wandy vs CroCop/Hendo

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
All cyborg has to do it make weight. How is that blocking the fight or running from a fight? cyborg refuses to do so, so she should just let it go and stop talking about ronda. I'm sure you say the same about GSP which is a shame.
Ok So if its champion vs champion, why does one have to come all the way down and sacrifice strengthen and power? why isnt it a superfight like dana promised before? Why did rousey run from Cyborg when they both was at 145? Why didnt she fight her then instead of running to a division that had no fighters? i can go on and on but its a useless matter, we all know there isnt gonna be a fight because neither will go up or come down.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
.. as long as cyborg makes weight... which wont happen.
I wonder what would happen if they agreed to fight and weigh ins cyborg came in at 140, i wonder would dana allow the fight or would they not have a fight. That would be a interesting weigh in im sure.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I wonder what would happen if they agreed to fight and weigh ins cyborg came in at 140, i wonder would dana allow the fight or would they not have a fight. That would be a interesting weigh in im sure.
hmm that would be interesting. it would automatically not be for the championship then. Imagine the fight went on and Ronda lost.. shes still be the champion and it would be another can of worms.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This reminds me of the Manny and Floyd saga...Hopefully it dont take near as long to make and both are considered the 2best...

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

I would argue them blocking the Fedor vs Randy fight from happening in Bodog by suing Randy is a bigger block of a superfight.