General Coachella 2019 Livestream Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I appreciate the notification here but I’m very much into zero plastic surgery.
I like my milfs and cougars all natural, particularly no need for makeup and even better if they look like an innocent next door neighbor type that scrambles to get to the door while shutting the vacuum down and finally answering the door breathing heavy wearing a t shirt and no bra......doesn’t give a fuck.....those are my types

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I appreciate the notification here but I’m very much into zero plastic surgery.
I like my milfs and cougars all natural, particularly no need for makeup and even better if they look like an innocent next door neighbor type that scrambles to get to the door while shutting the vacuum down and finally answering the door breathing heavy wearing a t shirt and no bra......doesn’t give a fuck.....those are my types
there's more of your type at Coachella than the type in the article. FWIW

M

member 603

Ok I know this is a bad picture....

Checkerboard shorts there was Chuck Liddell.... He walked by me and I was like "What's up Chuck?" and he gave me the thousand yard stare (BTW, I was wearing an Old School Gracie Academy shirt, so he probably got that I was aware of who he was)..... Sad part was, the way he was walking, looked like a kid with cerebral palsy in leg braces.... I was hoping that he was just REALLY drunk, but fuck man... He didn't look in good shape. That guy was shakier than Michael J Fox on ice skates after a few Jaegerbombs

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Checkerboard shorts there was Chuck Liddell.... He walked by me and I was like "What's up Chuck?" and he gave me the thousand yard stare (BTW, I was wearing an Old School Gracie Academy shirt, so he probably got that I was aware of who he was)..... Sad part was, the way he was walking, looked like a kid with cerebral palsy in leg braces.... I was hoping that he was just REALLY drunk, but fuck man... He didn't look in good shape. That guy was shakier than Michael J Fox on ice skates after a few Jaegerbombs
Doesn’t surprise me that his gait is fucked
He better watch his cash and not have a bunch of groupies that are sucking off the teat or we’re gonna be seeing him fight tank Abbott in bellator Ppv

M

member 603

Yeah more than likely. I'll be there for Stagecoach too.

Stagecoach is heaven on earth.
Awesome, I fly back on Thursday, I'm doing Bassnectar again at Outdoor stage again on Saturday, but I'm running around all Friday and Saturday day on site, let's meet up.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Just to be clear - I liked you sharing the story not chucks condition

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
Awesome, I fly back on Thursday, I'm doing Bassnectar again at Outdoor stage again on Saturday, but I'm running around all Friday and Saturday day on site, let's meet up.
If i end up going, i'll dm you my number for some drinks

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
beyonce hat looks like goat horns baphomet Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK gtfih

Beyonce thinks she is a fuckin Godess here on Earth - she is 100% demonically possessed and I'm not joking. (Sasha Fierce)

Maybe I'll make a thread on Beyonce exposing her sweet ass or maybe I'll just post a bunch of shit here ..but nonetheless You are correct.

Beyonce has a grasp on the young little girls of this World and she leads them to the slaughter ....

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Beyonce thinks she is a fuckin Godess here on Earth - she is 100% demonically possessed and I'm not joking. (Sasha Fierce)

Maybe I'll make a thread on Beyonce exposing her sweet ass or maybe I'll just post a bunch of shit here ..but nonetheless You are correct.

Beyonce has a grasp on the young little girls of this World and she leads them to the slaughter ....
Did you ever see my J lo is a man video thread?
My man dropping knowledge on ya
He gets into Baphomet more near the end of the video...2:54...3:49...4:30

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG78QXyjEq0

Really breaks that shit down