Coaches no longer given fight tapes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Can't confirm or deny but it makes sense that there is a large population that's watching a lot of fights, that's a demographic to sell to, quit giving the milk away for free right?

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Can't confirm or deny but it makes sense that there is a large population that's watching a lot of fights, that's a demographic to sell to, quit giving the milk away for free right?
Only agree because there is no sad face rating. Their shares probably just went up from the jump in revenue.

Anyone from that stock thread care to weigh in?

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I doubt that there are any coaches of UFC fighters that don't already have FightPass, so this is a non-issue in my eyes. The hard part is getting tape on guys debuting in the UFC, and I don't think the UFC ever provided that in the first place

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
I doubt that there are any coaches of UFC fighters that don't already have FightPass, so this is a non-issue in my eyes. The hard part is getting tape on guys debuting in the UFC, and I don't think the UFC ever provided that in the first place
It's apparently a real pain in the ass to rewind and no slow Mo on fight pass. He has some other tweets about it

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Well I've had it with these new owners! FP was cool when I first got it but I think I've watched 90% of all the fights on it so thing is not so special anymore.

I was about to order UFC 208 but my friend talked me out of it. Instead I canceled the shit out of FIghtpass. These were my reasons.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Lmao at the fact that at least one free Fight Pass membership doesn't come with signing a UFC contract.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Honestly I'm surprised they got them in the first place. I don't think it's that big of a deal. Take a quick look at the fighters wiki page to see what UFC's they were in and look them up on fight pass. Windows 10 has a video capture program built in to the operating system.