coaches should be ashamed read this!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
OThis type of shit makes me sick..no wonder most kids don't see a problem with failure whenever their mentors put this shit in their heads...not saying all kids find this acceptable but this IS NOT what kids should be experiencing..coaches robbed these girls of memories and put them in an unneeded spotlight..if thse were my daughters I might have to pay the coaches a visit and have a chat with them...i also don't agree the kids bought into it..yea they participated BUT this idea was brought to them by their LEADER..its just a bad deal all the way around..

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Thanks for posting. High School athletics has become a business full of some shady people(In my recent experience), many of the adults involved care more about their personal and professional interests than what's right for the student/athletes involved and these kids long term best interests.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
seekntruth;n28704 said:
Thanks for posting. High School athletics has become a business full of some shady people(In my recent experience), many of the adults involved care more about their personal and professional interests than what's right for the student/athletes involved and these kids long term best interests.
Amen sir..its sickening...not only do we have parents trying to live through their own kids..but we got supposed leaders jeopardizing kids future just pad their stats...eventually the girls would have to play the state champs that just shows the coach is only worried bout winning a few more games sure up his job..BITCH move .maybe if he coached his team up a little better in the regular season they wouldn't had to worry about being in the same side of the bracket

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I agree Jonny Q..fuck them turds..i want to see the parents interviewed and hear their thoughts..this could get good..

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
interesting topic.

I am not sure if I can even fault anyone. I mean they had a reason to lose. Do pro NBA basketball teams not purposely tank seasons to get a good draft pick the following year? I thought a standard was set, now all of a sudden hs basketball has to have a higher moral ground than the pros?

Also of course the girls were going to obey their coach, wouldn't they fear consequence by disobeying?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yea D that's the problem idiots make it ok to tank...the coaches are blame..and the manner they did it in was so blatant...I'm no saint but the lady thing i would do its put it in my wrestlers heads us that its to try yout best..and to fear another wrestler because he was a state champ..if any thing we embrace the challenge and not run from it..and i think school athletics is where kids develop mmorals,respect and digity...Values also...the pros are a different story...its a business and its not right either too the fans who pay hard earned money to see a good game..sadly HS sports is a business also and coaches do questionable shit...

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I feel for the kids because they won't be able to compete at all now..atleast if they played the game right they would had a chance to play the state champs now they don't even get to attempt it..

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Has any one pointed out that if any of the girls tried to play in a game like that, that girl would easily stand out as a player who was trying, and subsequently would be benched?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Good question D.. He would have probably world have benched them..but if a girl would have tried to play hardcand he took her out,we could have a lawsuit on their hands...if i was one them girls I would have been trying to dunk on em...Got paid the lawyer way lol... as a coach couldn't swallow my pride and lay down..bet both coached get shit canned..